**** Bengals @ Texans / Vikings @ Packers Game Thread **** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Bengals @ Texans / Vikings @ Packers Game Thread ****

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Two very good games today, I'm mostly excited for tonight's game.

Going to pick Houston and the Vikings to win today.

Two very good games today, I'm mostly excited for tonight's game.

Going to pick Houston and the Vikings to win today.
I think Houston should win a close one against the Bengals. I have a hard time seeing Green Bay lose at home in the playoffs. If it was in the Viking's dome, then I'd pick them. I think Green Bay wins a low scoring game.

Both games should still be fun to watch.

Schaub just showed why he may never be on the level of other elite QBs in the leagues. Lotta time left to make up for it though.

Going into halftime, i have one overwhelming thought: this is one boring game.

Maybe its just me but it can barely keep my attention on it. Foster seems to be the only one who wants to win this thing.

See what happens when you throw Adriel Jerimiah Green the ball?

Good **** seems to always to happen when that happens. Best young WR in the NFL. Julio who?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I'm also gonna be studying Jennings tonight, to see if he has his full explosiveness back.

See what happens when you throw Adriel Jerimiah Green the ball?

Good **** seems to always to happen when that happens. Best young WR in the NFL. Julio who?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I'm also gonna be studying Jennings tonight, to see if he has his full explosiveness back.

Yeah, hopefully the front office is paying close attention as well.

Joe Webb starting for the Vikings tonight. Only player in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a pass in the preceding regular season. Should be interesting...for a while.

Joe Webb starting for the Vikings tonight. Only player in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a pass in the preceding regular season. Should be interesting...for a while.

Ugh.

First Dalton lays an egg and now we get the Joe Webb experience.

Not the best start to the playoffs this year.

Both games we're poor.. The second game especially

Gotta feel for Joe Webb.

1. Doesn't play a single snap all regular season and expected to go win against the Packers with a terrible group of WRs
2. WRs quitting on the play.
3. Hes gonna get a major backlash for this game, he played piss-poor but hes no starting QB, especially when you don't play a single game all year and expected to go in during the playoffs and win on the road. Not the easier thing.

Back
Top Bottom