**** Bengals @ Texans / Vikings @ Packers Game Thread **** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Bengals @ Texans / Vikings @ Packers Game Thread ****

Pat White and Joe Webb could pass as twins. Go into google and type in Pat White, then Joe Webb. Look at their main pic on the right. they look like twins almost.

joe webb should be cut...he's awful...

i hope packer fans enjoyed this one cause i can tell already that they are gonna have issues next week...unless kaep gives it away san fran is gonna advance...packers are gonna struggle with that downhill running game the physicality of the oline and the read option...and rodgers is gonna have to deal with a lot of heat...the oline is gonna be a problem...at least they benched jeff saturday who looked like ass this season...

as for cinci my god people stop pimping andy dalton...only play he made all day was a one on one look vertical throw with no safety in the middle of the field on a win route vertical by aj green...he was bad...fled the pocket when he didn't need to ran into sacks...missed throws in the middle of the field...2 awful underthrows down the field and late to boot...should have had a td with green who had beat joseph and the safety was too flat but he threw a dead quail...guys not taking anyone anywhere...cincis gonna figure that out in 5 years or so...daltons mid level nfl stuff all day long

anyways it's either gonna be new england who i think it's their year or denver...super bowl champ comes out of the afc and a top 2 seed...

Houston @ new england part deux. Hopefully second time around will be a better game. Go texans

Pack lost to san fran at home week 1. They should win this time around, out west.

taking the texans and pack next week is called going 0-2...unless kaep is flat out terrible

Minnesota shouldn't have been in the playoffs. Their YPPA Differential was horrendous, 5th worst in the league. The adjusted passing differential numbers weren't much better. Only Minnesota and Indianapolis had net negatives in the major passing categories this year, among the playoff teams. It's rare for a net negative team to make the playoffs but I've seen them succeed only when a special talent is at quarterback, somebody who for whatever reason didn't put up great stats in the regular season. The Vikings didn't have that, whether it was Ponder or Webb. Maybe Andrew Luck can do it.

I thought the first game today was excellent. Hard hitting basic football. The Texans defense really came to play. The second game was creampuff football courtesy of the Packers and the new rules. Virtually unwatchable, IMO, even if I won a bet on that game as well as the Texans. I mentioned a few days ago that my simple YPPA Differential system had all four favorites this week. Good to get these two in the bank because I'm not as confident about tomorrow. Believe it or not, at first glance I'll have the Texans against the Patriots next week. Sounds like a scary bet to make but I should be getting many points, at least a touchdown.

taking the texans and pack next week is called going 0-2...unless kaep is flat out terrible

No way I would take the texans, just a little wishful thinking.

I think the pack can win with experience if it's a close game, which it probably will be. If coach harbaugh loses another home playoff game he may have the same playoff hex as he did as a player.

I can't help but think the dolphins would have competed a lot better than the Bengals or Vikings in today's games.

Both games were ****. Really a let down. But today's game should be good. I hope. I'll make a thread for those now.

Back
Top Bottom