Bengals to release Henry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals to release Henry?

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
Bengals | Team could release C. Henry
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:49:53 -0700
Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chris Henry (knee) could be released as soon as he is medically cleared from a sprained knee. Henry has been involved in legal problems during the offseason. The team could decide to keep him in an attempt to capitalize on his talent as a pass catcher.

If they do release him i wonder if it would be worth bringing him to Miami. He is a VERY good WR, just has a ton of legal problems.

The guy is an idiot . . u are on a team with a QB who I feel and so do many others as the best arm in the entire league, and u are a big part of the offense, and u can't stay out of trouble. What more can u ask for. Nah, if I was Miami, I wouldn't bring him in, we have Hagan and Devin, lets work on these 2 guys.

Kdawg954 said:
The guy is an idiot . . u are on a team with a QB who I feel and so do many others as the best arm in the entire league, and u are a big part of the offense, and u can't stay out of trouble. What more can u ask for. Nah, if I was Miami, I wouldn't bring him in, we have Hagan and Devin, lets work on these 2 guys.

i think you're right. After I posted it I was thinking about it more. And we reall don't need him here especially with his issues. We have a pretty good recieving corps. They are a little young, but they aren't getting arrested either.

Back
Top Bottom