Bengals Unveil New Uniforms...(*hurl*) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals Unveil New Uniforms...(*hurl*)

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Man are these ugly or what?

clear.gif

The black jersey to me seems pretty cool, but then the pants have a white stripe and thats when everything turns to sh it

man they will be the laughing stock of the NFL but then again they probably got the new uniforms to get away from the past seasons

A little goofy, maybe, but it seems like one of the incarnations of their jerseys used to have the stripes on the shoulders as well. I think they look better on the Bengals than our orange jerseys (or aqua top / aqua pants) look on us.

You think the ones in that picture are ugly, check out their special "orange" jersey. :barf:

I like the black ones as well. However I like the old black ones better

Bottle Nose said:
I think this pic should be on the front of their jerseys.... :roflmao:

that :roflmao: is :roflmao: hilarious :roflmao: :roflmao:

fin-atic said:
Man are these ugly or what?

clear.gif

At first glance, I thought they're horrid, but then I remembered how horrid I thought the Broncos uniform was when they changed it. I'll reserve judgement until I see them more. The black ones don't look too bad though.

BTW, the look on Chad Johnson's mug is priceless...it's as if he's saying, "Oh HELL no...those mofos want us to wear these ugly sh*ts?" :lol:

The dark ones are better than the White ones. But man if they were going to change they could have really upgraded the look. Like the Falcons did. The white ones are hideous. I think the numbers are part of the problem. They are so small. They look silly on the bug guy.

Oh well. I think the Fins have some of the best unis in the league. Including the orange jersey.

I like the tops, but I haven't seen the pants enough to decide about them. The Bengals could have the worst uniforms in the league, but the cool *** helmet would still redeem them. I love our look, but that Bengals helmet is just wild.

Oh, btw, the alternate color jersey is orange. Soon everybody will have them. :D

Back
Top Bottom