Bengals Unveil New Uniforms...(*hurl*) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals Unveil New Uniforms...(*hurl*)

Jimmy James said:
I like the tops, but I haven't seen the pants enough to decide about them. The Bengals could have the worst uniforms in the league, but the cool *** helmet would still redeem them. I love our look, but that Bengals helmet is just wild.

Oh, btw, the alternate color jersey is orange. Soon everybody will have them. :D

man those ****ers copied the orange uniform off of us :roflmao:

they woudlnt be that bad if it werent for that stupid *** new logo they got. that B looks like ****.

Man, who gets paid to design these things?? They keep getting uglier and uglier. I could do a MUCH better job than that.

They are horrible! And I thought our Orange jerseys were bad.

Oh man. Those are beyond horrible. The white stripe with orange stripes on the pants...BARF!

Oh, and here's a rule league officials need to start following. When modeling a new jersey, don't pick a 300+ pound lineman. It's just not going to help your case. Stick with WRs, LBs, DBs and pretty boy QBs.

grooves12 said:
Man, who gets paid to design these things?? They keep getting uglier and uglier. I could do a MUCH better job than that.

My two year old niece can draw a better logo and design a better uniform. :lol:

OOPS! :smackhead I thought i came to a Football Forum, not a Fashion Forum... I'll just show myself the door... :escape:

:jk:

I actually like the new uni's though. The Black on Black ones look like Oregon State's. And they almost always wear white on white for road games. Also I don't think they changed their helmets. To quote Michael Jackson on last week's south park..."that's ignorant, they'd be ignorant", if they did that. :goof:

They are ugly looking.....good maybe they take some of the focus of off our ugly orange jerseys. I kinda like our once-a-year orange, but I know tons of people hate it.

fin-atic said:
Man are these ugly or what?

clear.gif

I think there Grrrrreeaat!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom