Benson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson

Cool Calm Mike

Paint It Gold
Reaction score
A very nice interview, it seems he was mistreated throughout this whole process. Being compared to Ricky and having the same mentality as him. I feel for the guy.

Good luck to him.

yup

wow did ya see that interview...he must be holding rickys stash!

Couldn't agree more! I wanted Benson...love the kid...and he has a chip on his shoulder...which I love...passion baby...you can see it in his eyes...

Phintasy said:
Couldn't agree more! I wanted Benson...love the kid...and he has a chip on his shoulder...which I love...passion baby...you can see it in his eyes...

His interview was good in terms of his message, but he is the worst spoken player I've ever seen. It seemed like he didn't know how to say what he wanted, and was struggling to find his words. He even said he didn't know what kind of person/player he was..........Not a very good answer!!! I still think however he'll be a very good player, maybe even a dominant player, but man...........What's wrong with him, was he just nervous or what????

Phintasy said:

yeah you can. he is going to make some teams including us regret not drafting him

i hope brown works out..he had no Fin emotion...this scares me....maybe benson was the best back in draft.....who knows!........oh well:shakeno:

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
yeah you can. he is going to make some teams including us regret not drafting him

I agree....I just hope that Ronnie Brown will be worth the pick. I know Benson would have been. Just wish we could have traded out of the spot and picked up some more players.

outlawd2u said:
His interview was good in terms of his message, but he is the worst spoken player I've ever seen. It seemed like he didn't know how to say what he wanted, and was struggling to find his words. He even said he didn't know what kind of person/player he was..........Not a very good answer!!! I still think however he'll be a very good player, maybe even a dominant player, but man...........What's wrong with him, was he just nervous or what????

no, hes emotional and the worst spoken player was deffinetly ricky, have you ever heard him talk? he sounds like a girl and laughs like mike tyson(high:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom