Berman and Co. bash Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman and Co. bash Fins

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
On Sunday NFL Countdown they were talking about how bad they played against Houston as if it were a blowout loss. At least Michael Irvin was more level headed about it. I won't even get into what Rush Limbaugh the Big Fat Idiot said about us.:yell:

Originally posted by DolFan31
On Sunday NFL Countdown they were talking about how bad they played against Houston as if it were a blowout loss. At least Michael Irvin was more level headed about it. I won't even get into what Rush Limbaugh the Big Fat Idiot said about us.:yell:
you lost to the freakin' Texans at home...you deserve whatever they say about you:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Berman and Co. bash Fins

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you lost to the freakin' Texans at home...you deserve whatever they say about you:rolleyes:

By one point? That one point means the Dolphins have underacheived and this season is a loss cause?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Atleast Mike Irvin took our side. He said that it may of been a good loss for the team..

Dude, your just like me... I love the Noles and Canes, and i hate the Gators... I also live in West Palm Beach! WHOA!

Anyways, back to the topic... yeah, i saw it, and i say, who cares??? Steve Young is a giant a hole that for some reason hates the fins. I have never seen him say one thing good about us... EVER! Irvin is a Miami boy, so we have to expect some props from him, and Tom Jackson hates us too... Im not even gonna talk about Berman.. he is in buffalo every week, and is the biggest bills homer of all time. He hates us so much, and would do anything to find a way to rip the fins... W/E, i just wanna watch the game... Oh, and I like Rush Limbaugh, i think hes funny...

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Dude, your just like me... I love the Noles and Canes, and i hate the Gators... I also live in West Palm Beach! WHOA!

Anyways, back to the topic... yeah, i saw it, and i say, who cares??? Steve Young is a giant a hole that for some reason hates the fins. I have never seen him say one thing good about us... EVER! Irvin is a Miami boy, so we have to expect some props from him, and Tom Jackson hates us too... Im not even gonna talk about Berman.. he is in buffalo every week, and is the biggest bills homer of all time. He hates us so much, and would do anything to find a way to rip the fins... W/E, i just wanna watch the game... Oh, and I like Rush Limbaugh, i think hes funny...

Well im no conservative so of course Im going to dislike Rush,but now he's getting personal talking about my Fins. But ya I dont expect them to love us but jeez one game doesn't mean the Dolphins season is over.

Rush had some good points, as much as i hate him and i wish he never ever got on that set, but you guys are right, we are hated by almost every analyst lol....hopefully our boys can prove them wrong this season.....

Oh and by the way, i just saw a commercial with Gilbert Gottfried (really annoying voice guy) he would be better than rush :lol:

Chris berman is on a Bills-high right now from last weeks spanking of the Patriots....

Ya and now he's talking about Bruce Smith as if he's the best DE that ever played the game. I mean he's one of the best but not THE best.

Re: Re: Re: Berman and Co. bash Fins

Originally posted by DolFan31

By one point? That one point means the Dolphins have underacheived and this season is a loss cause?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no, thats not what I said...I said you deserve all the criticism in the world, because you tanked your home openenr to a vastly inferior team:rolleyes:

Can't discredit anything any of those guys said. Steve Young is right. This team has underachieved for years. Lots of individual talent. But when are we going to see all this "talent" come together. As a team, we sure as hell have been average.

We deserve what is said about us after the Week 1 Loss. Of Course people are going to bash us, any team that loses will get bashed, what you think? They are going to praise us?

The main reason they're bashing the Fins is because they picked them in their survival pool last week, and now they're out of it after just 1 week. I did the same thing.

We can't sit here and bash the guys at ESPN for bashing us cos everything they said is true. We have NOT play up to our level of talent for some years now and we deserve the things they were saying. Just cos they told the thruth doesn't mean they hate us. They were stating the facts. This team has a ton of talent but we looked no better(in fact we looked worse) than at the end of last season.

Having said all that, there is something this team can do to stop all that kind of talk. WIN.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom