Berryman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berryman

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
[mod] Please keep posts in the proper forums. [/mod]

I just found some information about Berryman on the Iowa St. rivals message board. Someone indicated that Green Bay has some interest in him according to a Minnesota newspaper. I know that is not much, but a lot of people on this board and the draft message board have been asking.

Lee2000

Just a reference on a message board

Dont know the paper, but there are only so many in Minnesota. I do believe it is Minneapolis? I haven't looked. I just hope Miami gives him some consideration.

Lee2000

I think this might be the worst thread in Finheaven history. :confused:

Just got this from the rivals Iowa St. message board...

ShatKickrz
user profile
Redshirt
Post #219 Re: Green Bay most interested... Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
talked to JB friday night and he said Miami or Oakland

Posted on 7/16 2:42 PM | IP: Logged

And I don't know anymore than this.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
ShatKickrz
user profile
Redshirt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee2000
hope he picks us.

Aw phooey! I hoped the Phins were going to sign Michael Berryman when I looked at this thread at first.

Lee2000 said:
ShatKickrz
user profile
Redshirt

Lee2000

That's good to hear.

Hopefully he will sign wih us because I would like to see how he does in Saban's defense.

I just can't understand why there hasn't been ANY news on JB. You would think a 3-4 team would atleast invite him to training camp. He has excellent pass rush abilities and has dropped back into coverage before so he has the potential to be a LB Edge rusher. I just don't understand why we haven't heard anything???????????????????

Back
Top Bottom