Besides dreadlocks, what do R.Williams & Edge have in common? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Besides dreadlocks, what do R.Williams & Edge have in common?

Without clicking on the links I'm going to say, exorbitent speeding tickets.

Edge got caught speeding on the bridge of my little home town Port Charlotte FL. Then he went to this one dive of a club in Port Charlotte and started throwin money around and screwin 14 year olds in the @ss.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Without clicking on the links I'm going to say, exorbitent speeding tickets.

Edge got caught speeding on the bridge of my little home town Port Charlotte FL. Then he went to this one dive of a club in Port Charlotte and started throwin money around and screwin 14 year olds in the @ss.

You hit the nail on the head, but he lost his license for a month..he was doing 111 in a 60 mph zone. Don't know about the 14 years old thing...where did that come from?

From me. I know people. I know the guy who Edge was comin to visit when he was speeding over the bridge in our small crappy @ss little town, and I know what goes on in that club and I heard what he was doin. Bunch of 14 yr old skanks go in that club basically to get screwed up the @ss by (wannabe) gangsta thugs and a lot of times it happens right in the back of the club. Tons of drugs in the place too.

The guy I know, Edge never managed to get hold of him and its prolly a good thing cuz Anthony would never be caught dead in that dive club. But Anthony while I was with him someone called Anthony and told him that someone with gold teeth and dreads drivin a benz was at Area 51 throwing around tons of money and screwin 14 yr olds up the @ss...it was Edge.

Was probably just a euphamism although I'm damn near positive Edge went home with a chick that night and damn near positive she was underage.

Thats a pretty serious accusation to be spouting off like that.

:eek:
I don't know if I would be saying things like that, Even if I was 100% positive it happened. But that is JMHO.

I can verify part of the story.....I know the club.....It used to be a techno club.....not any more though......ck is right about the club now, although I don't know about the 14year old girl thing....and it IS a real popular place, if that's what you're into.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
But Anthony while I was with him someone called Anthony and told him that someone with gold teeth and dreads drivin a benz was at Area 51 throwing around tons of money and screwin 14 yr olds up the @ss...it was Edge.
Maybe it was Ricky incognito wearin' fake bling blings on his grill.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like I said I know the club and what goes on there. I know my town especially. Its a very strange crappy little town because all the girls there are either in high school, or they are like 30+ yrs old. All the chicks in between those ages pretty much leave, or at least you don't see them around that often. Its a real nuissance when I come back to visit because all you see when you go out are little high school chicks (sometimes even junior high chicks) dressin like bus station skanks foolin people into thinking that they are NOT 15 or 16 years old. That club attracts the high school bus station skank wannabes more than most, and from there the only particulars that I know is what Anthony told me his friend told him over the phone.

Some guy in dreads and gold teeth drivin a mercedes throwin money all over the place and gettin down with the yungins. Took one out of the club (I assume to a hotel or somethin). I dont know anything about that particular girl but knowing my town and knowing my club i'd give it a 75% chance she was underage.

Back
Top Bottom