Besides the...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Besides the......

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hartline bomb earlier against AZ Cards and the Charles Clay bomb yesterday, I don't recall in years when we had receivers that wide open and actually connected for TD's.
God dam that felt great to watch! So tired of other teams receivers being able to get separation and our's always being suffocated. I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Hartline bomb earlier against AZ Cards and the Charles Clay bomb yesterday, I don't recall in years when we had receivers that wide open and actually connected for TD's.
God dam that felt great to watch! So tired of other teams receivers being able to get separation and our's always being suffocated. I hope this is a sign of good things to come.
Bess should of had another yesterday but fell

Marlon Moore got pretty wide open on his long touchdown reception against the Rams.

In the TV version that the fans see you will only see where the QB throws. There are often players running wide open that below average QBs never see. RT has the ability to see the field and find the open player better than what we have had the last few years, and I have every reason to believe he will only get better.

In the TV version that the fans see you will only see where the QB throws. There are often players running wide open that below average QBs never see. RT has the ability to see the field and find the open player better than what we have had the last few years, and I have every reason to believe he will only get better.

I honestly believe that Jay Fiedler would have been incapable of delivering a touchdown pass on pretty much any of those plays.

Dave Wannstedt squandered that defense.

I honestly believe that Jay Fiedler would have been incapable of delivering a touchdown pass on pretty much any of those plays.

Dave Wannstedt squandered that defense.

i hated when Feidler attempted the long ball. It always floated up in the wind and it was anyone's ball at that point. Tannehill is hitting these guys in stride.

Back
Top Bottom