best 05 draft pick not including brown? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best 05 draft pick not including brown?

matt roth. that hawkeye video that sombody posted was so sick

dominizzo said:
why are u soo in love with that underachieving O linemen Toniu Fonoti

Dude....did you see the guy last year?

I watched about 10 Charger games last year and he was the best guard I watched all year.

On Topic: I think our best draftee will be Channing Crowder. If he can stay healthy he has multi-Pro Bowls written all over him.

Joneal7 said:
When i see Vickerson..something tells me thats another Kevin Carter cause of his frame and all...

:rofl3: ...Haven't read the "turd" thread yet have you? Crowder will tear it up this year and years to come. Roth will be a close second. They will be the next one-two punch in Miami's D and their careers will overlap with Taylor and Thomas's. Our defense could be sick this year if we sign Schulters and shore up our #2 CB spot. Next year, with Poole back and Roth, Crowder, and Daniels with a year experience under their belt....fuggetaboudit!

In terms of pure talent, I would have to say Channing Crowder. Not only was he the best player available in my opinion, but one of the biggest steals of the draft, if not the biggest.

dominizzo said:
Channing The Knee Bruiser Crowder

Morelike Bruised Knee Crowder.

Ronnie Brown will prove his worth...But other than him ...

Daniels is in the position to either be 1. Rookie sensation or 2. A battered CB

Roth: Unless it's special teams Im trying to see when he rotates to the field. Is it to relieve JT? Carter? Bowens? Holliday? That's a deep as lineup....and dont let us get Wright in the SD. Fuq Roth will really have to impress. I see him being an excellent replacement for JT in the coming years. if he's not converted to a LB. (hey if traylor can convert from LB to DT anything's do-able)

Now the rookie I am looking to see step out is Alabi. Im predicting that in training camp his intelligence and physical skills leads him to turn Coach Houcks head. He will not steal a position but he will be a nice for rotation to keep the line fresh but that's something we rarely see as helping a team suceed.

painnotpleasure said:
In terms of pure talent, I would have to say Channing Crowder. Not only was he the best player available in my season, but one of the biggest steals of the draft, if not the biggest.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but i wouldnt say he was a steal. The guy has the most potential out of all the 3rd round picks i'd say, but he is also injury prone and it wouldnt surprise me if he was a bust. Anyhow, it was worth the risk in my opinion.

If Daniels is pushing for the 2nd CB position then he is the best pick so far followed in close 2nd with Roth because depending on how Roth plays he could beat out Holliday or at least split time with Vonnie. Also Daniels was taken in a later round (4th) so having him just being able to be the 2nd CB is a huge accomplishment.

I think Roth i really like his adrenaline and high engine play hes a sparkplug out there. I dont know who will have the most immediate impact probably Crowder but Roth i believe will be the best other than brown

Travis Daniels has a chance to start and make the most immediate impact besides Brown.

kpcane said:
Crowder if he stays healthy. Roth will be a beast, but I see great things coming from Crowder.

I think you are right which is why I say Roth. We say Crowder if.... but Roth is a more sure bet. But everybody knows that which is why he went second round and Crowder after him. You are right if you are saying (and I believe you and otehrs are) that Crowder could be the better player IF all works out for him (potentially).

Maybe the guy above is saying Vickerson could be a steal at a low round if he fulfills his potential???

Back
Top Bottom