BEST and WORST moment as a fan (slow offseason) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BEST and WORST moment as a fan (slow offseason)

Worst was the Monday night miracle. I was like 12, and I remember Jason Taylor saying something at half time like, "this is why I love coming to new York baby!"

Best was beating the jets on the road in 08. Philip Merlin with the freaking pick 6!!
I was asleep because I had to go to work early the next day. I woke up just before the Jests' first score in the comeback. By the end of the game, I couldn't sleep. A very close second was losing 62-7 to the Jags. I should have turned it off at half-time.

Best moment was in 1972. I was only nine and a new fan and that cemented it for me.

Worst game was Miami vs. Dallas in Dallas when Jimmy Johnson hand-cuffed Dan Marino into his worst game as a professional. I was at that brutal game and watched the offensive line surround and protect Marino on the sidelines. It was the saddest moment in Dolphins history. From that day forward I knew Jimmy was a total piece of ****.

Back
Top Bottom