Best Bar to watch game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Bar to watch game....

I don't live in Florida, but I've heard Bokampers was a good bar to go see the games. Also Buffalo Wild Wings. But to be honest, don't know if they are open, since the pandemic hit.

I’m blanking on places that are legit dolphins bars in South Florida in the way that I’ve found them in other cities. Bokampers is pretty good though. It’s big and has lots of outdoor space. Can’t go wrong with a Duffy’s or Flanagans either. I miss those places and their wings.

Bo's is one of my go tos. But they are expensive and thier food is crap. But no way can you beat the game day atmosphere. BC (before covid) there is easily thousands that packed the Laudy location. Duffy food is good but Tv's suck! Plus it dirty and dark. Why be in sunny FL to watch a game in a dark box?

Bo's is one of my go tos. But they are expensive and thier food is crap. But no way can you beat the game day atmosphere. BC (before covid) there is easily thousands that packed the Laudy location. Duffy food is good but Tv's suck! Plus it dirty and dark. Why be in sunny FL to watch a game in a dark box?

yup, the food is crap at Bo’s. I would rather go to twin peaks fort the beer and atmosphere if food quality isn’t a priority. I’m talking about the Davie/Plantation location.

honestly Flanigans isint bad, as someone else suggested, reasonably priced also.

Back
Top Bottom