Best block I have ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best block I have ever seen

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did everyone see Prime time 2night, and see Tim Dwight pancake a Pat on the goaline letting LT finish off his long run with a td? He came out of no where running past everyone on the feild to just level a Pat safety. Someone should start a new award for best block this year and give it to Dwight. That is the kind of heart that great victorys are made of.

"Mark the date Oct 6th down as the day Miami turns in to the Super Bowl Favorite. The Pats don't stand a chance!"

You're going to have to beat an AFC West team to become a Superbowl favorite... And lucky you... You've got all of them on there...

One down, right?

Yeah not sure if ur Qb is goin to show there might be security dogs at the stadium!!!

Originally posted by Dajesus
Did everyone see Prime time 2night, and see Tim Dwight pancake a Pat on the goaline letting LT finish off his long run with a td? He came out of no where running past everyone on the feild to just level a Pat safety. Someone should start a new award for best block this year and give it to Dwight. That is the kind of heart that great victorys are made of.

The one I like is Warren Sapp's mauling of Kurt Warner on a Buc's interception return for a TD :lol: :lol: :lol: . Sapp is lumbering down the sideline, leading the way for the runner. Warner makes a feeble attempt to get to the runner and Sapps runs him over like a Semi-truck slamming into a volkswagon beetle and keeps on trucking! To me it's one of the all time funniest plays I have seen!!
Sapp must have been laughing all the way into the endzone on that one!!

:D :D :D

I like Ray Lewis' devastating blow on McCallister's record return.

Also....good thing Denver doesn't have to play bottom-feeding AFC teams all year, right Taco??

I liked McMichael's block in the Chiefs game...pancake!

Ray Lewis lowered the BOOM, on McCallisters return, no doubt about it...and it sprung the whole 108 yard play.

I don't remember who it was, but I think it was right before that, that Griese got planted violently when he was flushed out of the pocket and thought he was putting some fancy moves on a tackler only to get LEVELED from behind.....One second vertical, the next blink, on his face in the turf with a three hundred pounder on his back. I was very surprised he got up. I'm sure he won't be tilting to many beers back today.....that whiplash will slow down his drinking.:lol:

Planted is the key word Infin. Griese made like a tree and got absolutely friggin planted. That hit was brutal!

That was awesome.

He was sporting the RCA dog look on the sidelines. :lol:

Originally posted by harmonkoz
Planted is the key word Infin. Griese made like a tree and got absolutely friggin planted. That hit was brutal!

That was awesome.

He was sporting the RCA dog look on the sidelines. :lol:
I thought he was out cold Harmon. He should have been.

I was actually worried for a second that he might not EVER get up. It looked THAT BAD.

He was Damn sure Dazed and confused....."any body get the tag number of that semi that just ran over me?":confused: :goof:

Back
Top Bottom