Best blunders in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best blunders in Buffalo

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
1) Cutting Hollacek, and then 3 weeks later Cowart goes down for the season.

2) Not re signing Ted Washington(who has been giving most of the credit for Urlacher's sucsess), and then Pat Williams gets injured, and misses about 6 games.

3) Not retaining Marcelious Wiley(on his way to the pro bowl), but sticking w/the 34 year old Hanson.

4) Now thelast 1 is very judge mental, but letting Flutie go, and keeping Rob Johnson. I think Flutie is over rated, but the people of Buffalo(you know the people that pay for season tickets, and buy the merchandise) loved him, and wanted to see him as their qb. Side note Johnson will most likely be released, and the Bills will take a cap hit even though he wont be on the team.

5) Wupps I for got 1. Releasing A. Smith, and he goes to a division foe, and rushes for 1000 yards. How much better would the Bills be if they had a running game? Ouch!

We are rebuilding.

Gotta start from the ground up.

We are going to smack you up tomorrow, er later today!

Originally posted by Dajesus
1) Cutting Hollacek, and then 3 weeks later Cowart goes down for the season.

2) Not re signing Ted Washington(who has been giving most of the credit for Urlacher's sucsess), and then Pat Williams gets injured, and misses about 6 games.

3) Not retaining Marcelious Wiley(on his way to the pro bowl), but sticking w/the 34 year old Hanson.

4) Now thelast 1 is very judge mental, but letting Flutie go, and keeping Rob Johnson. I think Flutie is over rated, but the people of Buffalo(you know the people that pay for season tickets, and buy the merchandise) loved him, and wanted to see him as their qb. Side note Johnson will most likely be released, and the Bills will take a cap hit even though he wont be on the team.

5) Wupps I for got 1. Releasing A. Smith, and he goes to a division foe, and rushes for 1000 yards. How much better would the Bills be if they had a running game? Ouch!

It just shows their great managerial skills.

Please give me a serious, mature answer.
Since when, does one consider injuries as blunders?

the injury wasn't the blunder...it was cutting your depth so that if Cowart gets hurt (which he did) then you have a decent replacement.

er......um...........uhhhhh

Holecek (correct spelling) couldn't get off the bench in SD and was not a good fit for the D here in Buffalo........4th rd pick Spoon has played increasingly well and if I remember right: RAN BACK AN INT FOR A TD!!

Ted Washington: was under contract and was a cap casualty due to the CAP MISMANAGEMENT OF JOHN BUTTLER.......it's not a poor reflection on present management.

Wiley, if you noticed, only got 25% of his sacks in games SD won......he's grossly overrated. He missed most of SD wins. I would rather have Moulds because he wanted to stay here while Wiley had his bags packed for SoCal before the 200 season started.....Hansen's a team player and can educate the younger DL......Wiley dances

It's not like Miami won't experience the "dead cap" problem this offseason........every team has "dead cap". Flutie has proven to be a devisive presence most everywhere he's played........you can have him!! RJ was younger and Bills needed to determine if he was capable of being the "QB of the future"......Bills made a smart move dumping Fruitie..the QB that loses 9 in a row

A. Smith did NOTHING for 2 years and was a cap liability......he's this years Lamar Smith but he'll be UFA and disappear after his new deal is signed.........Our RBs are doing just fine!

OK Hero ....got anymore uninformed comments???

Back
Top Bottom