Best catch? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best catch?

Best Catch

• OG One hander against the Raiders (Mindwarps sig pic)

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • OG's one hander over the middle against Jets (Mucks sig pic)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Chambers catch this year (Chambersownz84's sig pic)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We have seen OG make some incredible catches, that one handed one against the raiders was simply amazing. What catch do you think is the best, I will also throw Chambers catch in the back of the endzone in there to.

OG's catch ag the Raiders is the best I have ever seen

IT really was amazing, he went way up, was almost diving backwards, and coudln't even really see it when he caught it. The raider defender though he had an easy pick.

Without a doubt, the catch against the Raiders. It was our lone highlight in that game.

you can see in the catch against the jets that OG saved an interception from a poorly thrown fiedler pass

same with the raider pass...it would have been intercepted for sure

I saw the one against the jets live and that was a pretty amazing catch. I didn't see the one against the Raiders, but the pic looks awesome. I have to go with the jets catch because I saw the whole amazing play. They showed it like 20 times during the rest of the game. :D

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
you can see in the catch against the jets that OG saved an interception from a poorly thrown fiedler pass

Fiedler was hit in the legs from the front on that throw.

No excuses!!!!

heh..i'd like to see OG make some catches in stride.....i've always hated the way fiedler plops his passes up high to leave our WR facing death (ex. chambers vs broncos last year).....does every completion of fiedler's have to come from a circus catch?

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
No excuses!!!!

heh..i'd like to see OG make some catches in stride.....i've always hated the way fiedler plops his passes up high to leave our WR facing death (ex. chambers vs broncos last year).....does every completion of fiedler's have to come from a circus catch?

it must be a record. you start a post talking about great catches and then...

it all comes full circle back to the topic of greatest catches

i really like the Chris Chambers one alot too, because not only was a one handed grab, but he maintain his balance in the end zone and barely got two feets in there....

Back
Top Bottom