Best catch? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best catch?

Best Catch

• OG One hander against the Raiders (Mindwarps sig pic)

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • OG's one hander over the middle against Jets (Mucks sig pic)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Chambers catch this year (Chambersownz84's sig pic)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
But im sorry the catch of the year has to be the jurevicious catch agaisnt the eagles... even though i hate the buccaneers that was nice.. even if it was lucky , though he says he meant to do that...BS!!

Even though I have the Chambers catch in my sig, I have to go with OG's catch against the Jets. He looks like Air Jordan, except with a football. It was an amazing catch, I dunno how he does it.

I didn't like Joe J's catch that much, yea it took a lot of concentration, but I dont think it is catch of the year material.

I haev to say OG's catch against the raiders was the best, because I saw all of these catches live. And it showed the guy has a lot of heart. He made that catch with like 3 minutes left in that blow out game. Plus it was just a simply amazing catch, there was almost no way he could see that ball, he was like diving backwards, stretched as far as possible, and that was like a 40 or 50 yard pass.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
But im sorry the catch of the year has to be the jurevicious catch agaisnt the eagles...

That might not have even been his best catch THAT NIGHT. Remember the other one in the back corner of the endzone where he jumped up and then somehow dragging his toes to stay inbounds as well?? That one was freaking amazing as well. Phenomenal grab.

these are all great catches... i agree with the Jurevicius catch at the beginning of this year as well.... last week McCareins had a crazy bobble-catch in the endzone.

But i'll bet my bottom dollar the way McMike is going, by the end of his career here he'll have the most amazing catch ever!

81 baby!

most amazing thing is how he only uses one hand, probably has the best hands in the league, is a good fit with our running based offense

ive got a sports illustrated from years back and it has a picture of him holding up his hands. HOLY COW they're freakin huge! The caption says he has to special order his XXXL gloves from te manufacturer. Those suckers might help out a little when it comes to one handed grabs

Back
Top Bottom