Best cornerback prospect? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best cornerback prospect?

Out of those 3, I'd say Cromartie. I don't think Williams will be a CB in the NFL.

1. Antonio Cromartie 2.Jimmy Williams, 3. Tye Hill (of those listed).

I'd say that Huff will be better than those 3 guys if he does play corner...Williams is intersting cos if he can't play corner he'll still be a good safety which we need anyway....Cromartie has all the talent but also the injury plus he hasn't played in a while.....I'd not want to spend 16 on him.

Ozzy rules!!

I'd say that Huff will be better than those 3 guys if he does play corner...Williams is intersting cos if he can't play corner he'll still be a good safety which we need anyway....Cromartie has all the talent but also the injury plus he hasn't played in a while.....I'd not want to spend 16 on him.

Ozzy rules!!

I would also like to see Huff at CB, even though he will likely be a Safety with his speed. If Justice and McNeil are gone at the O-line positions, I would try for Huff if he hasn't been taken at 16.

Roman529 said:
I would also like to see Huff at CB, even though he will likely be a Safety with his speed. If Justice and McNeil are gone at the O-line positions, I would try for Huff if he hasn't been taken at 16.

pretty sure he will long gone when we pick, I would love to get him, but he is outta reach

I think Cromartie by far has the most natural talent for the CB position but I'm not sure if he is fully recovered from the injury or if he ever will recover completly.

Roman529 said:
Huff ran a 4.34. Don't you think that is fast enough for corner? He ran a 1.51 ten yard time. Tye Hill ran a 4.34 forty too, and a 1.52 ten yard time. Speed for Huff is not a problem at all.
IMO, there is no way Huff lasts until #16, but if he did, all other plans should go out the window and get his name turned in as our pick immediately.

Roman529 said:

Huff will be gone before Justice and McNeil.

Back
Top Bottom