Best damn??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best damn???

lvstud84

Biggest Finfan in Kingman, AZ
Reaction score
did anybody see the Best Damn Sports Show Period last night? Strahan and Tom Arnold got into it. It was the craziest ish I've ever seen! I can't find anything about it online!

no i saw it last nite late around 1 am est and rob dibble was there it was crazy!

It was an April Fool's joke. I saw it also but then they told everyone on the news it was a joke.

lvstud84 said:
Are you serious? It looked pretty damn real to me!
I am looking to sell the brooklyn Bridge for only 100 dollars!..If that does not interest you I have this investment that for only $2000 dollars will return you 1 million..just send to me and wait..lol...of course it was an april fools joke:sidelol: :sidelol:

Giants | Strahan involved with April Fool's Day joke
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:55 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Giants DE Michael Strahan staged an April Fool's Day joke Friday evening, March 31, on the "Best Damn Sports Show Period" TV show. The result of the show was Strahan lying on the floor in pain at the end of the show. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin and general manager Ernie Accorsi were warned earlier in the week that Strahan and Tom Arnold would get into a "scrap" at the end of the show over some of the things Arnold said about Strahan in his alleged new book. The book, the quotes, the fight and the injury, were bogus. Rob Dibble and Rodney Peete stepped in to break up the "fracas," after which Strahan was seen writhing on the floor with what appeared to be an arm injury.

PhinPhreak said:
Giants | Strahan involved with April Fool's Day joke
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:45:55 -0800

Vinny DiTrani, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Giants DE Michael Strahan staged an April Fool's Day joke Friday evening, March 31, on the "Best Damn Sports Show Period" TV show. The result of the show was Strahan lying on the floor in pain at the end of the show. Giants head coach Tom Coughlin and general manager Ernie Accorsi were warned earlier in the week that Strahan and Tom Arnold would get into a "scrap" at the end of the show over some of the things Arnold said about Strahan in his alleged new book. The book, the quotes, the fight and the injury, were bogus. Rob Dibble and Rodney Peete stepped in to break up the "fracas," after which Strahan was seen writhing on the floor with what appeared to be an arm injury.

Well they got me!!!! :rolleyes2 I'm usually not that gullible. lol

NYPhinFan said:
I am looking to sell the brooklyn Bridge for only 100 dollars!..If that does not interest you I have this investment that for only $2000 dollars will return you 1 million..just send to me and wait..lol...of course it was an april fools joke:sidelol: :sidelol:

Hey!

I bought that bridge earlier on today!

I didn't see it.

Was it anything like the Mark Cuban and the REF April Fools joke a few years back in the NBA

Back
Top Bottom