Best Defence in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Defence in the NFL

dominizzo said:
noo kidding bills u guys are homers all u bills fans are!!!!

We are homers?:rofl3:Look whos talking!:sleep:

Well, just incase you didnt know, buddy, the Bills finished 2nd in overall D, 1st in turnovers, 8th in pts allowed per game, 3rd in passing yards against, and 2nd in total sacks.

Mr. Right said:
We are homers?:rofl3:Look whos talking!:sleep:

Well, just incase you didnt know, buddy, the Bills finished 2nd in overall D, 1st in turnovers, 8th in pts allowed per game, 3rd in passing yards against, and 2nd in total sacks.

ah, you just made that up. Homer... :rolleyes:

FinFan90 said:
And still the bills didnt make it into the play-offs.

lol jk Bills fans :D

Our offense will be much better this year, and our D will again be in the top 5.

Playoffs this year - GARUNTEED:cool:

Mr. Right said:
Our offense will be much better this year, and our D will again be in the top 5.

i thought your name is MR Right?

Mr. Right said:

Your offense could be worse this year since you basicly have a rookie QB in there that will make mistakes, your LT in a downgrade from last year aswell.

As far as playoffs, you better be lookin for next year because i highly doubt that Losman will carry the team there this year.

I am a fins fan through and through but you have to admit the Bills do have a pretty kick *** Dfence. As far as playoffs go I give them a good shot but it will definitely be difficult given that they have a rookie starting at QB...........then again how much worse can he be compared to Bledsoe over these past couple seasons?

phatmatt said:
I am a fins fan through and through but you have to admit the Bills do have a pretty kick *** Dfence. As far as playoffs go I give them a good shot but it will definitely be difficult given that they have a rookie starting at QB...........then again how much worse can he be compared to Bledsoe over these past couple seasons?

Moose jaw?? Do you know Curtis Brown?

As in Curtis Brown the hockey player?

Watched him play hockey for our junior level team here before he went to the NHL and did well.

Thats cool, he was a favorite of mine when he was a Sabre.

I rememeber Moossejaw from the media guide

-Who has the best all-around Defense: Baltimore Ravens
-Who can stop the run: Pittsburgh Steelers
-Who can stop the pass: Baltimore Ravens
-Up and coming Defense: Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars
-Which Defense forces the most turnovers: New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens

Back
Top Bottom