Best defensive performance...PERIOD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best defensive performance...PERIOD

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
That was by far the most dominating defense I have sceene this year. This wasn't like the Bucs playing a Vickless Falcons' team. We just shut out the #2 offense in the NFL. I honestly do not remember ever seeing a Miami defense play that well. Props to Jim Bates for finally throwing some wrinkles in the game plan. I just hope that is the D we see for the rest of the year.

Nice game, both defenses played well, but yours was better tonight. I don't know if 40+ carries is possible to stop by anybody.

See you in december.

If they can keep it up and take this show on the road and they WILL BE Super Bowl champs!

Ricky makes a difference!

The Bills defense played phenominal too. We held the ball twice as long as the Bills offense, and to have only come away with 17 points (possibly 23 had Mare made his two missed field goals) is a big credit to the Bills defense.

Give it up to the Dolphins O though, "Run Ricky Run" is our mantra and it was executed perfectly tonight. I hope we can hold the ball for 40 minutes in every game. :)

Never seen bledsoe have such a bad game in his entire career. he almost had as bad as a game as, um, scared to say his name...RAY LUCAS!

What I liked was that we usually only rushed 4 guys. Seau knifed in a few times but usually other DL would rush a step in and then drop into coverage. If this a sign of things to come then this team will go far.

Our Defense looked so damn good. They showed intensity, and the leadership is there. I have a Bills fan talking to me I met in a chat who talked smack and said wait till Week 3, and he said we have best D in the country. Held the #2 offense to 10 pts.

Originally posted by Kamikaze
The Bills defense played phenominal too. We held the ball twice as long as the Bills offense, and to have only come away with 17 points (possibly 23 had Mare made his two missed field goals) is a big credit to the Bills defense.

this is the stupidest thing i've read since we won!

Held the buffalo offense to 10 pts? dude what game was u watching? the bills D scored theyre only TD. THE BILLS WERE SHUT OUT!! I compare this win to the big win against the raiders last year. Whats really good about this win though is that it is only week 3 and we have alot of weeks left to build our confindence and gain momentum to carry us to the SB.

I don't think I've ever seen that much intensity for 60 minutes from a Dolphin defense. They were so fired up and just smothered the Bills O. The entire DL played great in both Run and Pass D. Zach and Seau were aggressive and just made plays. Seau was a very disruptive force when he pressed the line of scrimmage.

DB's did a great job. Madison must have had a great game b/c I never saw him involved in any plays (that's a good thing for CB - shows your guy is covered and they aren't throwing to you).

Nice game, both defenses played well, but yours was better tonight. I don't know if 40+ carries is possible to stop by anybody.

See you in december.

Back
Top Bottom