• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami (You Homers!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Detroit is a no-brainer because they pulled off the best trade involving only 2004 picks.

Among teams that had no trades, I really like the Arizona draft. Larry and Anquan are going to be frightening. I see playoffs for that team if McCown is decent.

I think it was Detroit. They got lots of speed on their team today, and a couple of play makers. I really expect this team to be a playoff team this year, or close to a playoff team. They have really made some nice additions, now onto their draft.

They got the steal of the draft, by moving down a spot and getting a 2nd out of it as well. WR Roy Williams from Texas is another big play type WR to line up opposite of Charles Rogers (3rd Overall pick last year) another big play WR. Roy is a play maker, and has some pretty good speed. Now their WR corps looks solid; Rogers, Williams, Hakim. Very similar to the St. Louis Rams WR Corps when they won the SB, except it is alot younger. Lots of speed here.

Later in the 1st round they go RB in the form of Kevin Jones who I believe is from Virginia Tech, a position which they have had decent players such as Gary and Stewart but never the big play RB. Jones brings that and a lot of speed.

Oakland..Great OL moves will give them a huge boost

It was grove, you're right. I think SD did good overall too with all the pick they got plus Rivers and the other guys they got today too.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom