Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST DRAFT FORUM POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on February 10th and the winners will be announced February 13th.

this one's tough. CK and slimm are damn good in this department - decisions, decisions.

I gave my vote to TedSlimmJr. He's another underrated poster here at FinHeaven and he's the primary reason that I pushed for a "Best College Sports" poster award because I knew he would win it. The guy knows his college football better than I do and in turn, he knows about the draft.

I should be here for my contributions over the last 2 drafts, This year I have been SLACKING..
I'm still doing the same scouting routine, but not sharing it this year cuz I never post here anymore...

The turning point was when i realized no one gives a **** about work you put in, its all lazy comments and cry babies throughtout..
I'll go back into solitude now..
btw, have to give love to parrothead, tedslim has done a great job, but ck has provided years of solid info, and i really like his take on the draft, knowledgeable dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpus appreciates all of your hard work. You should go to the Lounge and vote for him. :up:

Vote Bumpus.

Although he missed badly on Hartline :lol: CK provides a lot of real solid insight on the draft. Always eager to read his posts here, Twitter and on his page. Well done Chris.

gave some love to tedslimmjr here... they are all good posters, but the man needs to get some recognition, he's an under-appreciated member at finheaven IMO ... !

very tough choice. All 4 guys bring it.

CK missed a bit on some of our picks in 09 like Hartline, but I'm sure he'll gladly take being wrong there. Even with that, he's still a helluva resource.

Driscoll came through as well with some really good stuff this year. He's really intune.

Ted and hoops have very differing opinions from each other, but whenever they talk about a player they bring their A game. 2 VERY underrated posters.

Ted and hoops have very differing opinions from each other, but whenever they talk about a player they bring their A game. 2 VERY underrated posters.

Quite true. I pay very close attention to the opinions of all four of these nominees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom