Best Ever!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Ever!!!

Don't feel sorry for the old ****ers, first time in their lifetime they've ever had to suffer a loss like that!

I love how old and stuff they are. Then Gramps just dropped that F bomb with extreme prejudice. Shoulda kept recording.

Everyone needs to share this especially with all your Pats buddies.

its ridiculously entertaining, but do think its rather odd to film ole GPA at that point in the game, but who knows those folks up in the foxboro have been doing
with video what few others have....

Don't feel sorry for the old ****ers, first time in their lifetime they've ever had to suffer a loss like that!
I'm also very glad he didn't have a heart attack.

Oh no, I'm quite sure that guy is plenty old enough to know the constant beatdown the Dolphins used to apply to the Patriots, the constant division championships we used to win, and yes, the one and only Undefeated Season in 1972. I'm just glad nobody said anything like "Shula's gone and they're still doing it to us" or "Karma for the snow plow" or "Wow, after Marino retired I thought the Dolphins were done treating us like their doormats" or "brrr, pinch me … I just had a horrible flashback to when the Dolphins used to dominate the division … oh shiz, its happening again!"

We have been the only team recently to have any significant success against the Patriots. Sure, the other guys win once in a while, the Jets did pretty well in the early Ryan years, but since then, we're their biggest threats, and Belichick knows it.

its ridiculously entertaining, but do think its rather odd to film ole GPA at that point in the game, but who knows those folks up in the foxboro have been doing
with video what few others have....

Think they were videoing the game to get his reaction to a Pats win. Don’t think they thought they would lose

Back
Top Bottom