best home games this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best home games this year?

upsman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to get some in put from you guys & girls. What would be the best Home games to go to this year?

TIA

Retribution for me please...

St. Louis on grass....

Tennessee at OUR house with Zach and Pat in the lineup.

So many good home games this year. The only eye sore is the Cardinals. I'd rank it like this:

1. NE - no explanation necessary

I agree w/ Zod on the next 2:

Retribution for me please...

St. Louis on grass....

Tennessee at OUR house with Zach and Pat in the lineup.

2. TENN on opening day (erase those demons of last year of getting whored by the Titans)

3. STL - I HATE STL...with a passion. I hate "pretty", "finesse" teams. :barf:

4. BUFF - It's nice to get some payback finally after all the times they owned us in the early 90's. We will smack the Bills down again.

954, you must not be old enough to remember us whupping up on the Bills in the 70's and 80's then...I think we beat them like, 20 in a row or something at one point....That was one of the things that always make me love the Fins, until JJ came along, we always beat the teams we were supposed to beat...I think we also had a 20 game streak against the Pats too..But, as the song says..."that was yesterday, yesterday's gone..."

Originally posted by ltfinfan
all of them i just love to watch the phins play

yeah this doesn't help me much considering i live in NC. I would love to come to all home games, but can't. I have to choose only 2 games :fire: but 2 is better than none.

Thanks for your imputs

The first game is a no brainer the Pat on 12/20
The second is a mystery

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolfan954
So many good home games this year. The only eye sore is the Cardinals. I'd rank it like this:

1. NE - no explanation necessary

I agree w/ Zod on the next 2:

2. TENN on opening day (erase those demons of last year of getting whored by the Titans)

3. STL - I HATE STL...with a passion. I hate "pretty", "finesse" teams. :barf:

4. BUFF - It's nice to get some payback finally after all the times they owned us in the early 90's. We will smack the Bills down again.

Thanks

Very good point you made.

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
954, you must not be old enough to remember us whupping up on the Bills in the 70's and 80's then...I think we beat them like, 20 in a row or something at one point....That was one of the things that always make me love the Fins, until JJ came along, we always beat the teams we were supposed to beat...I think we also had a 20 game streak against the Pats too..But, as the song says..."that was yesterday, yesterday's gone..."
I've heard about it, but I wasn't around to enjoy it. I'll be 23 in June. :)

Just had to say...I can't WAIT until our secondary smacks the WRs from STL in the mouth. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom