best individual performance in fin history? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best individual performance in fin history?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
what do you think is the best single game performace in fin history?

marino vs the jets?

ricky vs buffalo?

chambers vs dallas?

madison vs titans?

what are some other good ones? didnt zack have like 27 tackles agianst the raiders a few years back?

Its goota be the Ricky vs buffalo man, he ran over them like crazy i havent seen that sine lamar got 193 yards in a colts game playoffs, i sure hope ronnie can get some of those runs

i think it would have to be marino or ricky but we lost both of them games.
madison picked off mcnair 3 times and we won!

That Lamar playoff game was amazing!

dominizzo said:
Its goota be the Ricky vs buffalo man, he ran over them like crazy i havent seen that sine lamar got 193 yards in a colts game playoffs, i sure hope ronnie can get some of those runs

I can't judge because I haven't seen all of the games Miami has played but that Chambers Vs Dallas game was one I won't forget for a while.

I find it very interesting that you state Chambers vs. Dallas but neglect to put Fiedler vs. Dallas.

I understand alot of you hate him and wanna forget him, but he did in that game what only a handful of NFL QB's have done in the history of the game. That is throw for a perfect passer rating.

I would have to say that

Fiedler vs. Cowboys
Smith vs Colts
That one Oronde Gadsen catch( You know the one I am in reference to)
Marinos fake spike game (Lead to the Jets miserable many years after that lol)

Not in that order but those are my favorite or best individual efforts moments.

This isn't my favorite, but I will never forget the Dolphins vs Colts playoff game a few years ago when Lamar Smith had 40 carries and 200 yards. That was amazing. He singlehandedly won us that game.

chambers84 said:
This isn't my favorite, but I will never forget the Dolphins vs Colts playoff game a few years ago when Lamar Smith had 40 carries and 200 yards. That was amazing. He singlehandedly won us that game.

imagine we made the playoffs with him twice and with ricky we made none, so that tells u something dot it we will make the playoffs this yearr

How about Louis Oliver in Buffalo 1992... 3 int's with the 3rd going 103 yards for a TD down the sideline to ice the game... 37-10 beating... Oliver seemed to get picks in bunches and man could he hit... I miss him... When he was in his prime he was my favorite player.

ladeback said:
How about Louis Oliver in Buffalo 1992... 3 int's with the 3rd going 103 yards for a TD down the sideline to ice the game... 37-10 beating... Oliver seemed to get picks in bunches and man could he hit... I miss him... When he was in his prime he was my favorite player.

I sure hope we can get The next Louis Oliver boyy was he good, i remember in 1990 when he picked off Randall Cunningham 2 times and had 12 tackles

Marinos 500+ yard game (I believe it was 521) @ NYJ in 87' (i think). I was at that game but i lost the ticket stub :(

Lamar smith's effort vs the colts was amazing; literally carried us.
Marinos fake spike game. That was fun to hear 70k fans go silent in the meadowlands.

dominizzo said:
I sure hope we can get The next Louis Oliver boyy was he good, i remember in 1990 when he picked off Randall Cunningham 2 times and had 12 tackles

Another one that stands out in my mind was a 1993 night game at home against Jeff George (heh heh) and the colts... Oliver hit so many people that night it was nuts...plus he had 2 picks one of which he took to the house.

i hate to say this but the Jay Fiedler winning TD run vs oakland if i remember correctly he took it himself 12 yards and won us the game well there is a new 1 also The A.j feeley pass to Derrius "Im A Noone" Thompson vs New England I was very happy too see us win that game vs Patriots

My Top Favorites:

1.)
The Denver Sunday Night Miracle Comeback... (Where we lost Jay Fiedler, Oronde Gadsen, and Chris Chambers all in one game.) But was the greatest game that ended in the best way with Jay Fiedler driving us down with a broken thumb, and Olindo Mare's game winning FG.
2.) Ricky Williams against Buffalo. (Even though we lost.)
3.) Dan Marino against the Jets. (Even though we lost.)
4.) Jay Fiedler and Chris Chambers' performances against Dallas on Thanksgiving Day.
5.) Lamar Smith spectacular performance in OT against Indianapolis in the Wild Cards.

Back
Top Bottom