best left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best left

skimarino13

Scout Team
Reaction score
i have been thinking about the playoffs a lot, and decided to brake up the game even more. Who do u think has the best rb duo? The best oline, the best qb, the best wr corps, the best coaching staff, the best lb corps, dline, and secondary, the best special teams, then the best team.

All these 4 teams have a two man rb group featuring a veteran and a first round draft pick of the past two years. I like the deuce/reggie, then maroney/dillon, jones/benson, then rhodes and addai.

I believe the colts have the best line, followed closely by the bears. bears block so well in the run game, but have struggled in pass protection. I dont know much about the other two olines, but i would take the pats, then the saints.

I think the best qb is by far and away peyton manning. drew brees has had a great year, but i have to take brady, then brees, then grossman.

the colts have the best wr duo with wayne and harrison. since joe horn is out, i have to take the bears with mus, berrian, and davis. the saints, then the pats, even though all 4 wr duos have been playing well in the playoffs.

All 4 of these teams have amazing coaching staffs. I hate to do it, but BB has done the best job over the last couple of years. From there i have to go with dunji and tom moore. Even though S. payton has had a great year, I like Lovie and Rivera more, so the bears, then the saints.

The bears with urlacher and briggs have the best lb corps. then i would say the pats, then the colts, then the saints.

The bears used to have the best dline, but since tommy harris has gone down it has dropped them. I would put the patriots ahead of them, and then the saints with thomas coming back. then the bears, then the colts.

None of these teams secondarys are healthy. Rodney Harrison is out for the pats, Mike Brown is out for the bears and mike doess is out for the pats. I would take the bears still with three good corners, then colts, the pats, then the saints.

The bears have such great all around special teams. After that, i would take the colts, then the saints, then the pats.

Finally i believe the colts have the best team. They have the best player, an improved d, and they finally have a clutch kicker. Then i like the bears. they find ways to win games. When one side plays bad the other side picks it up. They have the most all around team left in the playoffs. Then i would say the pats because they just win games. Brady throws a pick with 5 left, and troy brown forces a fumble to get the ball back. They win games in every way, even though i hate them. the saints have an amazing offense, but right now lack the defense to win them a superbowl in my opinion.

Please do explain the following

Harrison/Wayne - 18 catches - 180 yds - 1 TD
Reche/Jabar -30 catches - 337 yds - 2 TD

Team leading with the highest Sack in playoff - Patriots
Last Colts.

Playoff stat .Over last years mannings worst games havebeen in the playoffs ...for the last 7 yrs .5/7 so their is only 20% chance he is going to be good in a game .

After bears have lost their DT`s their run defence has plunged and they are avg run per game is 150yrd/games yup the colts have them beat on run defence.

Devin hester in the last few games had fumbled 5 times i am sure 1 of this time its going to be picked up scored.He kickoff return is one of the lowest now as he fumbles so much.Worst in NFL now especially in playoffs.

Team left giving least pts per game patriots - 15 ppg

Team left with least TD allowed in red zone - 12 total for 18games - Patriots -Next closest is bear by a bunch and last the colts.Harrison has been totally absent long with eugene and mike for the entire year.Harrison has played 4 games can please explain how not having harrison for 14 games has lead to having the minium TD allowed.

Back
Top Bottom