Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Ben Had

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Bob Dole

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of votes still out there to get Ben and your votes per post ratio is currently leading the field .

You've got them right where you want them :sneaky

Nothing says happy President's Day like the Red White & Blue and a Vote for NY!!

Natalie%20Eva%20Marie%2002.jpg

Here ya go guys...just for those looking for a new hobby when not posting on finheaven.;)

pole.jpg

Searching for a meme about hard work and being tired. Couldn't find one so I type (or just said **** it). Had one day off in the last 14 (regular job type **** plus my business).

Cooked 40 steak dinners yesterday for the NASCAR party at my bar. Wood fire of course about 1" thick hand cut by yours truly. Had an extra steak for myself and a guy came in later and wanted one. Sold my steak to the customer after sitting there smelling the goodness all day. No steak for this guy last night (also gave three away to my staff). Decided that a good consolation prize would be a sub from the local mart only to get there at 7:15 and find the deli closed at 7pm. No sub for me, grabbed some rolls and Italian sausage which I then had to go home and cook after cooking all day (at this point it's just substance and a couple huge glasses of wine cause yeah that's what was on the counter and I didn't give a ****).

Yeah that pretty much sums NY up as a guy, others before himself.

So if ya'll don't mind I'm gonna sit here watch some of these chicks run around with nothing on for a moment and enjoy my coffee before I get back at it for the week.

So I'll be back in................

giphy.gif
dogs.jpg

Found @Bumpus old high school ID card the other day

zHIROPZ.jpg

There was a kid in my senior class that got away with Mike Rackhabbit under his picture. I graduated early and didn't see the picture before high school was done so I was disappointed I never got to make friends with him. Real names in school pictures are for suckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom