• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Lounge Poster

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced February 1st.

... SpursN703

(I briefly considered RDS for this award, but out of fear that the resulting badge might cause his ego to swell even more - well, his head might explode. Neither we nor the crabs could afford that!)

... SpursN703

(I briefly considered RDS for this award, but out of fear that the resulting badge might cause his ego to swell even more - well, his head might explode. Neither we nor the crabs could afford that!)

I think RDS has his own awards.

... SpursN703

Ditto

Bama has the best links, RDS has the best stories to tell and FFFJ and Spurz each have a lot of insight they bring to the lounge.

Any would be a good choice.

Is it time to reenact a Coleman Franken style recount? (too bad all those "hanging Chads" during the season can't be applied, eh?)

Does this mean there's no interest in the suitcase of votes I just found in the trunk of my car?

Back
Top Bottom