OT KC MCDERMOTT
MIAMI

227: R7P9
WR JORDAN LASLEY
UCLA

229: R7P11
DL JULLIAN TAYLOR
TEMPLE

Solid. I don't mind the LB double up. I would throw Griffin in the contention. There's just so much drive and determination there. Not a fan of Herndon at all. I'd rather Fumagalli.

11: R1P11
LB ROQUAN SMITH
GEORGIA

42: R2P10
S JUSTIN REID
STANFORD

73: R3P9
DL RASHEEM GREEN
USC

123: R4P23
LB DORIAN O'DANIEL
CLEMSON

131: R4P31
TE CHRISTOPHER HERNDON
MIAMI

209: R6P35
OT KC MCDERMOTT
MIAMI

WR JORDAN LASLEY
UCLA

DL JULLIAN TAYLOR
TEMPLE

I like the draft, but would still hope for more at TE, but we absolutely need to get a TE that can make a difference to finally make our offense more consistent.

I believe if Miami actually does get that TE that you can count on, Miami Offense will be tough to get off the field. Gase's offense relies on the TE position heavily, especially on 3rd and long, and the redzone.

11 - LB Tremaine Edmunds
42 - QB Mason Rudolph
73 - TE Hayden Hurst - slips age
123 - DT Maurice Hurst - slips heart condition
131 - LB Shaquem Griffin
209 - RB Mark Walton
227 - TE Christopher Herndon
229 - WR Javon Wims

If I land Tremaine I try to trade Kiko Alonso and I'm already trying to trade Andre Branch - looking for OL, DB undrafted FA - signing Kenny Vaccaro and a DT with with run stopping experience. Possible Johnathan Hankins if price is right. Bit of a homer....UM S Fla. ties - why not

I like the draft, but would still hope for more at TE, but we absolutely need to get a TE that can make a difference to finally make our offense more consistent.

I believe if Miami actually does get that TE that you can count on, Miami Offense will be tough to get off the field. Gase's offense relies on the TE position heavily, especially on 3rd and long, and the redzone.

I don’t think that TE exists in this draft, unless it’s the South Dakota kid. Hurst is old, not a great blocker, and more of a dump off option. Only had 1 TD this year. The PSU kid catches TDs, is a good blocker, but seems limited otherwise. Looks like a poor man’s Heath Miller to me.

I don’t think that TE exists in this draft, unless it’s the South Dakota kid. Hurst is old, not a great blocker, and more of a dump off option. Only had 1 TD this year. The PSU kid catches TDs, is a good blocker, but seems limited otherwise. Looks like a poor man’s Heath Miller to me.

You might be right, but you never know, that is why in my draft I have Miami double dip at the position, hoping to hit gold.

I really hope whomever Miami takes, proves to be able to block (at least somewhat), but to me If the TE Miami picks proves to only be dependsble catching the ball, then we will have much more then we had last year.

11: R1P11
LB ROQUAN SMITH
GEORGIA

42: R2P10
S JUSTIN REID
STANFORD

73: R3P9
DL RASHEEM GREEN
USC

123: R4P23
LB DORIAN O'DANIEL
CLEMSON

131: R4P31
TE CHRISTOPHER HERNDON
MIAMI

209: R6P35
OT KC MCDERMOTT
MIAMI

WR JORDAN LASLEY
UCLA

DL JULLIAN TAYLOR
TEMPLE

Not bad at all (I would be good with that), but I would've preferred drafting one of the top TEs in the second round, and draft free safety Tavarius Moore in the third round. Moore is crazy underrated and would be there in the 3rd.

1st Round - LB Tremaine Edmonds
2nd Round - TE Hayden Hurst
3rd Round - FS Tavarius Moore
4th Round - RB Royce Freeman
4th Round - QB Luke Falk
6th Round - DT Justin Jones
7th Round - K Eddie Pinero
7th Round - G Cole Mason

Last edited:

Gesicki is one of the worst blockers i have ever seen. He's a lethal redzone target but he does not excel with the short underneath stuff. He will make his money in seam, running posts, corners, etc and using his leaping ability to box out defenders. As well as he tested tested athletically, in games he's MUCH more effective on vertical routes than he is with the lateral.

Back
Top Bottom