[/URL][/IMG]

Too funny not to share.

here's your cookie for posting Thump :brewskis:

[video=youtube_share;UzKwMvIZ6oo]http://youtu.be/UzKwMvIZ6oo[/video]

SAY HELLO

Then

VOTE FISH

Very nice!!!

Allow Team Bumpus to counter with a still-video montage of some extremely impressive MASSSIVE MAMMARIES:

[video=youtube_share;ferOqEvlrx8]http://youtu.be/ferOqEvlrx8[/video]

:bumpus:

I was going to call it a night but the smaller breasted ladies need some representation

Here are some beauties from Fishfan international

goteam-1_zps9lzf83hy.jpg

sweet dreams :up:

you guys are way too pleasant with each other... if it were me, i'd have both of you naked in bed scissoring bin Laden

you guys are way too pleasant with each other... if it were me, i'd have both of you naked in bed scissoring bin Laden

No doubt in my mind at all. As a matter of fact i think you did that a few years back :chuckle:

Finally got a look at the cutie you've been chasing around

773_zpsgxgxij8b.jpg

Got to admit she's quite a looker :up:

By the way the sign below I've been using is a Vaark original. Nobody does it better.

2qv8vg6dd_zpsfbjaufje.jpg

Got to run out for a bit so you kids have fun :)

I put up a few pictures of myself in the fishing thread and there's no tellling what position Vaark will have me in by the time I get back.

By the way CT if you are waiting for a badge from my opponent in exchange for your vote you are not as smart as I thought you were. I'm still waiting on my March Madness final four one from last year :)
WildBill is the only one who can give badges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to run out for a bit so you kids have fun :)

I put up a few pictures of myself in the fishing thread and there's no tellling what position Vaark will have me in by the time I get back.

By the way CT if you are waiting for a badge from my opponent in exchange for your vote you are not as smart as I thought you were. I'm still waiting on my March Madness final four one from last year :)
WildBill is the only one who can give badges.

YEAH!!! That prick Bumpus didn't give me mine either!!!

Lets show him ... by :bumpus:

Back
Top Bottom