Best offensive game in 7 years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best offensive game in 7 years

Chuck_Klingbeil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Great game....no complaints.

Let's remember. We are not that good. The Lions are not that bad. Let's keep it in perspective.

We have offensive weapons we haven't had in a while. But we are not going to walk over teams.

My hat is off to Norv, Wanny, Spiel and the team. Let's enjoy this one!

I see what you're saying. But we earned those TDs. The Gamble one was lucky. But there was nothing lucky about those other 6. And the Lions were aided by penalties on some of theirs.

If we played them tomorrow, I'd say we'd whoop them just as bad.

Agreed Muck

I am not claiming any of them were luck. I was salivating the whole game. But in the NFL, you have to be able to overcome adversity.

Let's enjoy this one and take it for what it is worth. Our triple threat of Chamber, McMichael and Williams looks tough. I hope they keep it up.

Chambers and Gadsden drew a lot of coverage with them when they went out...so McMichael was basically left uncovered a lot. He did make some excellent catches though and nearly had 2 TDs. I love the guy...he's exciting and he has a nose for the endzone. I'm thinking of starting him over Bubba Franks.

Chris Chambers. All I say here is look at the TD. He faked the CB out of his pants...He went in, faked like he was going on an in-and-out pattern, but no...it was an in-out-in pattern. It should not be that easy man...but it was. Chambers is gonna have double digit TDs this year. BUT, I'd be surprised if he broke more than 1100 yards.

Jay Fiedler will once again throw plenty of interceptions this year. Thankfully, it shouldn't matter much with the amount of production from our RBs, WRs, and TEs.

The run defense looked a little suspect after the first quarter.

We will go very far this year because of our depth. If either Ricky Williams or Jay Fiedler go down, we will not miss a beat.

Yeah, there are going to be days when we struggle. And we probably won't score 49 points again for a few years. So lets enjoy.

Re: Agreed Muck

Originally posted by Chuck_Klingbeil
. Our triple threat of Chamber, McMichael and Williams looks tough. I hope they keep it up.

I think you will have to add Konrad in there also. He will be bond for the pro bowl in Feb.

ckparrothead:

You jusy had to say it didn;t you?? About Jay and INTs. Let it go man.

You're confusing me with someone else. I'm not a Jay Fiedler hater. Far from it I defend Jay a whole lot more than maybe I should. But there's probably no denying the fact that if, on a day when all cylinders are clicking like today, he's still throwing the ball into the arms of defenders multiple times, then yeah you roll the dice enough and he's probably gonna come up with interceptions.

But he's also gonna come up with a whole lotta TDs.

Well that's pretty obvious. The more you throw and the deeper you throw the chances for INT's go up. I'll be happy as long as Jay has 10 more TD's then INT's (unless he cracks around 30 or higher I want to see it under 19 INT's)

I'm just sitting here in disbelief..I stated yesterday that I wouldn't mind Miami beaten the Lions like the Canes beat the gators...but I didn't expect it to happen..I'm defintely enjoying this...especially since the Jists struggle with the Bills....Go Phins..get on a roll baby.

Back
Top Bottom