• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST OVERALL POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven VIP, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on March 7th at the time listed on the poll.

Appreciate the nomination but both of the other two guys are more deserving so i'll be voting for one of them.

Three excellent posters who dedicate alot of time to make the site great.

For the record i was on the nomination committee and the only category i had myself in the top group was Best of Lounge.
I also was one who protested the loudest about not letting everyone vote although i see the logic of rewarding the people who actually support the site.
No need to take shots.

I actually think the three nominations are good this year, and here's why:

As the frequency of trollish posts peaked during the season (certainly the worst I've seen since I got here), civility on the board really broke down and the whole thing just sort of devolved into an unreadable mess at times. Daytona, Fishfan, and Hayden, whether you like or agree with their posts or not, are consistently 3 of the most civil people we have on this board. Hayden especially is able to shrug off a lot of potshots with good humor and keep the discussion civil. If anything, I've felt for a while that he deserves a site badge for taking a lot of cheap shots and not-so-gentle ribbing with good grace. I say that even though I think that some of the stuff he posts at times is sheer lunacy.

For the record, I am not voting.

Hayden is a worthy poster, so nothing against him, but I am planning to recuse myself on this one (at least that's the way I feel today LOL), unless Hayden's in the lead or vying for it over Fishy and/or Daytona. :idk:

I wasn't even asked to nominate people? The hell guys?!? Lol.

I'll give it to Daytona this year as he's been the least emotionally driven poster. In a very emotional year

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Appreciate the nomination but both of the other two guys are more deserving so i'll be voting for one of them.

You absolutely deserve the nomination.

J. Wannyheimer should have been in there in the finalists, imo.

Hoops is solid too.

Lots of good posters on this site -- should have had a playoff March madness style w. posters, lol.

LD

J. Wannyheimer should have been in there in the finalists, imo.

Hoops is solid too.

Lots of good posters on this site -- should have had a playoff March madness style w. posters, lol.

LD

:chuckle:

It's not March yet.

Stop by the lounge vote LD. We've got a real doonybrook going on over there :brewskis:

FeartheBeard has also been rollin' true offseason gold.

The man has a plan that will probably end up being light years ahead of what the team actually does, lol.

LD

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Stop by the lounge vote LD. We've got a real doonybrook going on over there :brewskis:

Will do, lol.

LD

FeartheBeard has also been rollin' true offseason gold.

The man has a plan that will probably end up being light years ahead of what the team actually does, lol.

LD

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Will do, lol.

LD

FTB has been killing it, as have guys like xxWarxx and I Am Bane in the draft forum. Honestly I pay more attention to the chat anymore so my opinions on some people are much higher cause of more direct interaction.

There are some nominations in some areas that made me tilt my head but nothing I'd consider outlandish.

This will be a really tough choice for me. All of you guys bring so much to the site. :thanks:

FTB has been killing it, as have guys like xxWarxx and I Am Bane in the draft forum. Honestly I pay more attention to the chat anymore so my opinions on some people are much higher cause of more direct interaction.

There are some nominations in some areas that made me tilt my head but nothing I'd consider outlandish.

You guys know i don't know poop about the college players other than Miami guys but if i have a question Beard usually has the answer. He was very high on my list of nominations. He actually helps out the dumbies like me in the main forum.

You guys know i don't know poop about the college players other than Miami guys but if i have a question Beard usually has the answer. He was very high on my list of nominations. He actually helps out the dumbies like me in the main forum.

I second that motion.

Back
Top Bottom