Best Overall Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Overall Poster

Best Overall Poster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a crock of s***
what about the guy who "carries this board"?
These guys don't offer anywhere the level of analysis and football acumen of the real Best Poster.

JK- Hayden's got my vote, Daytona a close second. FFM, You have my vote in a couple of other categories

Missed the nominations. Definitely would have nominated Wannyheimer.

I had Vaark and Gonzo on my top three list. Neither one post much any more but two all time greats and personal favorites who have been the most helpful to me since I started posting. JD and Wally were up there as well. Daytona was at the top after winning MM last year and pretty much taking over the news posting from Nubs and got my vote. I had Hayden tops in another category and he certainly deserves your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a crock of s***
what about the guy who "carries this board"?
These guys don't offer anywhere the level of analysis and football acumen of the real Best Poster.

JK- Hayden's got my vote, Daytona a close second. FFM, You have my vote in a couple of other categories

Message boards die without posters who are willing to create content and stick their necks out.

That's why my nominations for best overall posters would look something like this: hoops, Daytona, Chambers, FTB, WV, Hayden, Spesh and Southbeach. Slimm, too, but he rarely posts outside of the draft forum.

Guys who consistently start decent threads that get discussion going or are just plain funny. They are the lifeblood of this board.

Message boards die without posters who are willing to create content and stick their necks out.

That's why my nominations for best overall posters would look something like this: hoops, Daytona, Chambers, FTB, WV, Hayden, Spesh and Southbeach. Slimm, too, but he rarely posts outside of the draft forum.

Guys who consistently start decent threads that get discussion going or are just plain funny. They are the lifeblood of this board.

yeah I may not like the content of certain posters but can't help but give the devil his due so to speak based on getting threads going.

I will give my vote to Daytona. He was my first nominee as an academy member. He has been so clutch immediately putting current events on our site. He has made staying in touch with the breaking news easy by simply coming to this site.

I appreciate being nominated and those people that voted for me. I have a ball coming to this site to share ideas, learn and vent.

Even though people have seemed to have chilled out, I would have given up my nomination ten times over not to read one more post of someone being salty for not being up for an award or not liking the process used. Have some respect for those who donated time to this process. This is the best site that is Dolphins in the nation. Thank you all and God bless.

Back
Top Bottom