Best Pick/Worst Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Pick/Worst Pick

KB21 said:
I don't know where this idea that Jason Allen is injury prone comes from. The only injury he had at the college level was a dislocated hip. He played in every game during his first three seasons at Tennessee, and he had started around 25 games in a row before being injured against Georgia this season in what amounted to just a freak situation. He proved at the combine that he has fully recovered from that injury as he tested out as the best athlete among the defensive backs. He tested out better than any DB from the 2005 draft as well.

Because he has a history of shoulder problems.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
I agree, although there are a couple of other players I can see Saban taking. Gabe Watson or Nick Mangold are the ones that come to mind other than linebackers.

Our pick is a little to high for either of those guys, and I would rather take an OG later instead than a C, Spencer, Lutui, Gilles all of them have a chance to fall to our third rounder, I guess that if we trade down, it would very nice if we got Watson.

Geforce said:
Because he has a history of shoulder problems.

So, he had shoulder surgery once, and that constitutes a history of shoulder problems?

:shakeno:

KB21 said:
So, he had shoulder surgery once, and that constitutes a history of shoulder problems?

:shakeno:

It was because of the continued problems with his shoulders, probably caused by the way he tackles, that prompted him to have surgery. If you add the hip surgery, then you can say that he needs to stay healthy. Two surgeries in three years of college is not the best of signs.

Back
Top Bottom