Best player not drafted? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best player not drafted?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
who was the best player not drafted in this years draft? I heard a good WR was not drafted I forgot his name but Miami should go after whoever it is.

The Browns took Jason Geathers, wide reciever, from the U of Miami. This guy is fast and can also play running back and return kicks. Why did we not get him?

BS...we have a guy named Wilkens who is fast and can return kicks...that is why we didn't take Geathers...Really, I don't know that Wilkens is better, but he has returned kicks and punts in this league as well as being a decent 3rd WR at one time...I think, for what we want in a 3rd WR, the guys we have on the team (Minnis, Wilkens, Simmons, Tolver, Davis, Newsom are better fits than what was left after the draft....

There was some guy from Syracuse that was a blue chip recruit out of HS. He is big 6-4+ and runs a 4.3 or so. He never really panned out in college but SU football is horrible. Alot has to do with poor qbs, so he may do better in the NFL. I dont think he was drafted and may be worth a flier.

The Best player not drafted is obvious........BJ Johnson (Texas)

Kiper graded him a 3rd rounder........I had him there also, and the worst he was rated by any publication was the Sporting News that put him in the 5th round.

Stacy Andrews was drafted.

Tommy Kelly, DeMarco McNeil, Justin Jenkins, BJ Johnson, Brandon Everage

I want (a) BJ too. :eek:

Who wouldn't?

I think he would be a great pickup. Made some clutch receptions at UT

Texphinphan (Hookem)

but I don't feel we really need a WR but then again Snoop Minnis or any of our other back-up WR might get beat out by BJ if we got him

Back
Top Bottom