• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Political Forum Poster

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced February 1st.

I'd just like to say how truly honored i am that i'm thought enough of to be on this list. I appreciate each and every one of you and your opinions. Discussing things here have made me a much more informed and enlightened political junkie.

I wish this election were Chicago style so i could vote for everyone twice...and myself 3 times :lol:

Thanks for my nomination, and a bigger thanks for my votes thus far. The PoFo is one of the few places you can discuss politics online without being trolled into submission, and I appreciate the discourse I have with a range of ideologues and pragmatists.

You deserve it. I think the Finheaven PoFo is actually underated. We have one good binding thing, but, we have vastly differing ideas.

Congrats to all the nominees, it was the most interesting political election I've ever seen and the forum was lively and spirited (not ugly or petty).

I feel lucky to give and take on a site that does that because given how the internet tends to make people act prickish at times, I'm betting it is quite rare.

I'd just like to say how truly honored i am that i'm thought enough of to be on this list. I appreciate each and every one of you and your opinions. Discussing things here have made me a much more informed and enlightened political junkie.

I wish this election were Chicago style so i could vote for everyone twice...and myself 3 times :lol:

Don't start sweating yet, Mo. I think 1st and 2nd runner up's get to coach the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl team.

Don't start sweating yet, Mo. I think 1st and 2nd runner up's get to coach the AFC and NFC Pro Bowl team.

EXCELLENT....i'm choosing you to be one of my safeties (and i'm not trying to buy your vote...it's not Mogojovich:lol:)

Thanks for the nominations guys. And the votes as well. I admit I'm a POFO junkie. Not only is this site the best source of info for our Miami Dolphins. But it also happens to be one of the best political forums around. Dolphin fans are passionate about their team. And about their politics as well. I've been to many political forums. And the POFO is head and shoulders above the rest. Their is many different and intelligent views which makes it all the more interesting. And for the most part we all get along. I really enjoy talking, debating and even joking with you guys. I give a toast to Finheaven and the POFO. May our team continue with it's success. And may our debates continue to be lively, informative and entertaining.

One more thing. If I win. I promise to have the most expensive celebration ever!!!! 3x more than my predecessor.

WOW!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!! I made this list????? Thanks guys (and Dolphin Diva). I'm honored. I didn't think I was in the same league as the others on the list.

Congratualtions Wayward, Mo and 9954!!

WOW!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!! I made this list????? Thanks guys (and Dolphin Diva). I'm honored. I didn't think I was in the same league as the others on the list.

Congratualtions Wayward, Mo and 9954!!

You gotta be kidding me. I can't think of a more respected poster on this board than you.

Thanks for the congrats, and right back at ya big guy:hi5:

Thanks for the nominations guys. And the votes as well. I admit I'm a POFO junkie. Not only is this site the best source of info for our Miami Dolphins. But it also happens to be one of the best political forums around. Dolphin fans are passionate about their team. And about their politics as well. I've been to many political forums. And the POFO is head and shoulders above the rest. Their is many different and intelligent views which makes it all the more interesting. And for the most part we all get along. I really enjoy talking, debating and even joking with you guys. I give a toast to Finheaven and the POFO. May our team continue with it's success. And may our debates continue to be lively, informative and entertaining.

One more thing. If I win. I promise to have the most expensive celebration ever!!!! 3x more than my predecessor.

Much like William Wallace, we should nominate you Protector of POFO.:up:

EXCELLENT....i'm choosing you to be one of my safeties (and i'm not trying to buy your vote...it's not Mogojovich:lol:)

This calls for a dance

safetydance-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom