• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST POLITICAL FORUM POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven VIP, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on March 7th at the time listed on the poll.

Come on y'all, you know that you want to vote for Buddy! Wally and Spesh are good guys but I'm pretty sure that they are closet Jets fans. Don't vote for Jet fans, Vote For Buddy!

All three nominated deserved it but I thought Rob and Lou should have been in this contest as well. Enjoy all their posting.

That said don't ever sleep on the Texas tornado :chuckle:

Rob and Lou are absolutely worthy as are a couple of other folks.

This one's tough.
I don't agree on too much with Walrus and Spesh politically but I like and respect both of them quite a bit. They definitely make me stay sharp because I can't pass any half-****ed BS past them and vice versa. Also, it never gets personal and we don't denigrate or name-call except in obvious jest. You do have a tough call.

Shouldn't those have been posted in "other sports" :chuckle:

Come on y'all, you know that you want to vote for Buddy! Wally and Spesh are good guys but I'm pretty sure that they are closet Jets fans. Don't vote for Jet fans, Vote For Buddy!

Your my Buddy........

Back
Top Bottom