Best preseason player ever? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best preseason player ever?

VINsanity10

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know some of you have been watching the preseason games this year and I personally couldnt help to notice how awesome my boy Chris Weinke was doin. It seems like every year he puts up AMAZING numbers in preseason and then when he starts he goes 1-15. lol Is he possibly the best player in preseason history if there is a record for that?

It's not really a stat that is taken into account so I couldn't tell you. I do know the best preseason PLAY ever was Randy McMichael flipping over a New Orleans defender into the end zone.
clear.gif

I couldn't help but notice your headline under your scree name. Do you really think the Titans are going to win the Super Bowl or are you just a wishful thinker. And what do Titan fans think about Vince Young? I think he will struggle mightly against NFL defenses. Just want some perspective from you brother man!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
It's not really a stat that is taken into account so I couldn't tell you. I do know the best preseason PLAY ever was Randy McMichael flipping over a New Orleans defender into the end zone.
http://publish.netitor.com/photos/schools/geo/galleries/football/nfl_bulldogs/mcmichael_randy.jpg

I couldn't help but notice your headline under your scree name. Do you really think the Titans are going to win the Super Bowl or are you just a wishful thinker. And what do Titan fans think about Vince Young? I think he will struggle mightly against NFL defenses. Just want some perspective from you brother man!

lol ok i will reveal what i actually think about the titans and Vince young. Personally I think it was stupid to pick Vince Young, they shoulve picked Matt Leinart bc obviously he passes better and can led a team to win big games. Then again so can Vince Young. But Matt Leinart is way better than Vince Young and alot more of a safer pick. I think Matt Leinart will end up like a Tom Brady. Vince Young will probably end up lke a Steve McNair which could be good since he was a titan but i didnt really go crazy abt Steve bc he wasnt really that great. As far as this season goes it all depends on thier defense bc Billy Volek can put up good numbers and Chris Brown has had good games. However i cant really count on them considering Brown said he wants to blame for Miami bt i dont really blame him. lol titans defense sucks pretty bad though. Pac Man Jones pisses me off so bad bc he couldnt cover me if i was a WR but everyone thought hed be awesome. Keith Bulluck is a beast and can make plays but all the younger players need to step up. We have improved alot though on paper with getting (David Givens, Vince Young, Lendale White, Kevin Mawae and some small defensive players) and rid of Steve McNair so now Volek can start a whole season. Titans might have a decent team which means like 8-8 at the most. Dolphins will kill them in week 3 and at least we play houston twice!

I really like your view Vinsainty and I feel the same way about the Young Leinart situation. I think Young is going to be a high interception guy but the good thing you will have from him, is that 3rd and long play that gets broken down where he runs for the first. I agree that we will kill Tennessee in week 3 and I think you guys are looking at a 5-7 win season.

Back
Top Bottom