Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

BALLS DEEP said:
Even the Bills fans know they're going to be terrible!

i love how you guys think one mans opinion represents the opinion of an entire fanbase.

do I think we will be a top team? no, but i also dont think we will be one of the worst.

MillerTime said:
i love how you guys think one mans opinion represents the opinion of an entire fanbase.

do I think we will be a top team? no, but i also dont think we will be one of the worst.

it does...the entire intelligent fanbase

Miami fans arent this dumb, atleast I will force myself to believe they arent.

We can surely rag on the Bills, but 1/395 of me has some sympathy for where their team is at because of what Miami went through in the 4-12 season.

Before that I had never seen a losing Miami season, but after going through that, man it sure was humbling. Especially in the middle of the season when all hope was lost and the franchise was completely clueless.

AND worst of all was just the thought that it would be AT LEAST a year or two before the team was competitive again. :boohoo:

. . . of course now it's all just so :cpatch:

Buffalo fans can just go ahead and enter a two-year hibernation starting now if they want to see their team be competitive again IMO.

trate121hb said:
classic......the bills ae going to be terrible

Miami is going to be even worse. Ronnie Brown cant carry the load by himself. Daunte is rushing back too soon. Miami's defense wont be able to stop the pass. Chris Chambers is a one year wonder. Randy McMicheal wont make it through the season without hitting his wife. Mike Mularkey doesnt know how to call a football game. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will show signs of getting old.

See, I can make predictions as well, and who knows, they could be true.

DaBills4life said:
Miami fans arent this dumb, atleast I will force myself to believe they arent.

it sure is fun to watch YOU guys jumping through the loops denying it... who's wagging the dog...:goof:

glad you decided to hang out bro. Another couple of months and we'll be able to have some meaningful discussions.

cnc66 said:
oh come on, it might be just one man but it could be the start of a whole revolution...Buffalo shedding fans like a dead hog does ticks....and you do have your own crappy site...Bill Zone.

Not gonna happen.

We've sold out 22 of our last 23 home games, and mostly all of them in previous seasons.

And we're well on our way to selling out all 8 this year, as well.

I'll always stick by my team, no matter what happens.

GoBills24 said:
Oh, so you can see into the future, too?

Is there a program I can download to use this, also? :sidelol:

Ask CK he sucessfully and accurately predicted how Duante would come here.

Thats good, and thats something I respect about Bills fans, no matter how bad their team is(and you guys have had alot of ****y teams) there they are rooting for their team. There are fairweather fans down here and they annoy the crap out of me, not to mention the bandwagon *******.

Deep2Evans said:
Well good thing this guy can see into the future, the Bills should just not even play this season and wait for next, this guy does know everything.

LOL. Who cares? Thats why they play the game. You never know what could happen, I wonder how many people picked the Steelers and Seahawks to be in the Superbowl? Especially the Steelers, everyone had Indy winning it all, look what happend there.

Yeah that is for the top of the league. Everyone did pick San Fransisco, Houston and Detroit to finish in the bottom and they did.

GoBills24 said:
Not gonna happen.

We've sold out 22 of our last 23 home games, and mostly all of them in previous seasons.

And we're well on our way to selling out all 8 this year, as well.

and they are going to be rewarded by the team moving to LA.... you get the name and colors, they get the squad, you get the dry hump, they hump the prom queen.

cnc66 said:
and they are going to be rewarded by the team moving to LA.... you get the name and colors, they get the squad, you get the dry hump, they hump the prom queen.

That remains to be seen.

Jacksonville, San Diego, and Minnesota are all better candidates to move to LA than us.

Is that the only response you have to fans of the Bills?

Well, guess what, as long as we have our team, we will continue to support it. Anything beyond that is out of our/my control, so why should we be worked up.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah that is for the top of the league. Everyone did pick San Fransisco, Houston and Detroit to finish in the bottom and they did.

And ESPN had San Diego 31st in the power rankings prior to the 2004 season.

How did that work out for them?

DaBills4life said:
Miami is going to be even worse. Ronnie Brown cant carry the load by himself. Daunte is rushing back too soon. Miami's defense wont be able to stop the pass. Chris Chambers is a one year wonder. Randy McMicheal wont make it through the season without hitting his wife. Mike Mularkey doesnt know how to call a football game. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will show signs of getting old.

See, I can make predictions as well, and who knows, they could be true.

Translation =
clear.gif

This is a 'Depths' thread. Come on guys. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom