Best Rb Class Ever??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Rb Class Ever???

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
Wow!! Reggie Bush, Lendale White, D'angelo Williams, Laurence Maroney and Brian Calhoun all in the same draft class.....thats amazing!!! When's the last time that the arguably the 5th RB taken was a complete STUD ???

Lat year's class wasn't that bad either:

Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams, Cedric Benson, Ciatric Fason, the RB from Dallas can't think of his name.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Lat year's class wasn't that bad either:

Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams, Cedric Benson, Ciatric Fason, the RB from Dallas can't think of his name.

so far only caddy and ronnie have been good

dolfreak said:
so far only caddy and ronnie have been good

we dont see eye to eye

Marion Barber
Ryan Moats
JJ arrington
Frank Gore
Darren sproles (as a special teamer)
Cedric Houston
Brandon Jacobs

thats a pretty solid class right there

Ryan moats is going to sopecial I always thought he was the best back out there he played well when given a chance for philly

If we needed a running back i would love to pick up brian calhoun. I would love to pick him up and also his team mate Brandon Williams

duss12 said:
we dont see eye to eye

Marion Barber
Ryan Moats
JJ arrington
Frank Gore
Darren sproles (as a special teamer)
Cedric Houston
Brandon Jacobs

with the exception of jj arrington(not doing good) EVERYONE on this list was picked AFTER the 2nd round. everyone i mentioned is getting picked before round 3

This is a draft filled with Stud RB i think Marooney will have the best NFL carrer out of all of them, Sucks for whichever back gets picked up by the Vikings

maroney is good but i still think calhoun might be the steal

I think Calhoun went back to school.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED. :goof:

Didnt Calhoun just declare eligibility a couple of hours ago, as for marooney i think he would want to go to Minnesota but their running system sucks and add the fact that their new coach is a pass first

Back
Top Bottom