5)Whoever the jets guy is.

Whitner20 said:
1) Willis
2)Maroney
3)Dillon
4)Brown

Yeah, no ****.

All 4 of our RBs (and you might want to throw in Brad Smith) are really racking up the non-yards.

BZ

dolphins had williams it would be totally different williams would totally be on top

Whitner20 said:
1) Willis
2)Maroney
3)Dillon
4)Brown

I'll still take Brown over McGahee. Just replay the McGahee whiffed block that caused the fumble for a refresher course on other duties of a RB. Brown is also a far superior receiver.

Brown has not gotten any blocking so far this year.

1. Brown
2. McGahee
3. Maroney
4. Dillon

based on the number of years in the league and production I'd say McGahee in a landslide but Brown will be better in a few years, just wait until he has a good o-line to run behind.

nick1 said:
based on the number of years in the league and production I'd say McGahee in a landslide but Brown will be better in a few years, just wait until he has a good o-line to run behind.
Just wait until McGahee does:shakeno:. He's racked up over 1200 yards rushing in both 04' and 05' behind a piss-poor OLine and teams stacking the box since nobody was scared of P.J. Lothman or Kelly Holcomb...

Even today, that OLine is average, and he's leading the league in rushing...Albeit only 3 weeks, but he is showing no signs of slowing down...

Once Buffalo realizes that they will only go as far as McGahee takes them, they'll build that OLine...And once it becomes just solid...

That won't be good for the rest of us.

NYJ EcKo151 said:
Just wait until McGahee does:shakeno:. He's racked up over 1200 yards rushing in both 04' and 05' behind a piss-poor OLine and teams stacking the box since nobody was scared of P.J. Lothman or Kelly Holcomb...

Even today, that OLine is average, and he's leading the league in rushing...Albeit only 3 weeks, but he is showing no signs of slowing down...

Once Buffalo realizes that they will only go as far as McGahee takes them, they'll build that OLine...And once it becomes just solid...

That won't be good for the rest of us.

Until McGahee learns to pass block better than my sister and stops falling on his butt when catching a screen pass, Brown is the better back. McGahee got very good blocking yesterday. Brown got nothing.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Until McGahee learns to pass block better than my sister and stops falling on his butt when catching a screen pass, Brown is the better back. McGahee got very good blocking yesterday. Brown got nothing.
McGahee actually is a good blocker, and he only fell down on those screen passes b/c Losman overthrew them.

McGahee -- 311 yards, 4.4 YPC
Brown -- 190 yards, 3.4 YPC

Way to stick to your guns about this one, though.

Back
Top Bottom