Best RB in the draft and would you take him? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the draft and would you take him?

Akers please. Oline is atrocious and everyone knows he is getting the ball and still carries the team. Kid can do it all as well!

This... if he can succeed behind that dumpster fire O-line, he will be just fine in Miami.

Cam Akers
I'd use a first round pick on him

Third straight season the Dolphins will probably be in a position to draft a freak athlete from FSU that's undervalued for reasons out of their control.

I think he'll still be there until late round 2 or early round 3. I'd love to have him, especially in round 3.

One of the RBs that I would draft in the late rounds is Dillon. We need a good power RB.

I like the vandy guy. The miss st guy was ok today I was a little underwhelmed

Last edited:
If Swift is there when Houston's pick comes to us, I think we have to consider it.

Round 1: Jonathan Taylor

Round 2: Cam Akers, Chuba Hubbard, AJ Dillon (One year guys, but most recent production and good NFL size)

Round 3: Travis Etienne, Eno Benjamin (worthy of consideration based off the previous season, not this season)

Later rounds: Levante Bellamy WMU, Xavier Jones SMU (not NFL size and only one year, but good production)

Guys worth a risk in high rounds: Najee Harris ALA (no production so there is high risk, but talent is impressive.)

That's it for me.

Last edited:
I hope we draft 2 backs this yr.
Double down, one back around early second and one later on. Lots of talent this yr.

I don’t normally get a woodie for RB’s until after the combine.

My policy would be to not draft RB's or WR's high.

Unless the guy is a Hall of Fame type talent I will bargain shop(meaning outside round 2) for the skill positions.

btw......I think Travis Etienne is going to be Alvin Komara in the NFL so no way he last until Round 3.

Miami just does not have the roster to be drafting RB's early.

Back
Top Bottom