Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Travis Daniels

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ih8brady said:
do you mean in the long run or as a rookie? I dont think Crowder will be starting ahead of ZT.

im talking about this year, Crowder might start since we have a 3-4 defense

I think that Roth has the desire and the skills to step in a nd be a stud this season. It is hard to say who will be the best player long term. All of the are full of potential.

PatsSuck456 said:
im talking about this year, Crowder might start since we have a 3-4 defense

Saban's uses the 4-3 as his base defense. Saban used the 4-3 as the defensive coordinator at MSU. He used the 4-3 as the defensive coordinator of the Cleveland Browns. He used the 4-3 as the head coach of Michigan State. He used the 4-3 as the head coach at LSU.

The 3-4 has rarely been used. But I agree that Crowder may start at MIKE in a 4-3 scheme.

Matt Roth!!

clear.gif

Not many can impact a defense as much as Matt Roth. I have seen just about all of the good D-ends play this year and the level of talent is very close between them all. But Roth plays with the most intensity and he will escalate the level of play for the D-line. When you play that way and have the attitude that he has, it's contagious.

Travis Daniels will surprise alot of people, he's a good player. Daniels and Roth will impact the D the most because the two of them have chances to start

I think that its going to be Matt Roth. IMO, Roth will be starting at DE this season and he will be very productive with JT being on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom