Best scenario this week.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best scenario this week....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
this is the best scenario for us finfans this week and my opinion.....

Best Scenario/My opinion

Dolphins over Jets (most important of course... likely to happen)

Bears over Patriots (unlikely to happen)

Raiders over Broncos (ouch...unlikely to happen)

St. Louis over S.Diego (Toss up)

Atlanta over Pittsburgh (Toss up)

1 out of 2 with 2 going either way is what I think will happen but the top one is the most important.... keep your eye out for these games ;)

Originally posted by WCoastFin
this is the best scenario for us finfans this week and my opinion.....

Best Scenario/My opinion

Dolphins over Jets (most important of course... likely to happen)

Bears over Patriots (unlikely to happen)

Raiders over Broncos (ouch...unlikely to happen)

St. Louis over S.Diego (Toss up)

Atlanta over Pittsburgh (Toss up)

1 out of 2 with 2 going either way is what I think will happen but the top one is the most important.... keep your eye out for these games ;)

The ONLY one I see as unlikely is Bears over Patsies and hey it is in Chicago so who knows.

Raiders can beat the Broncos. St. Louis is back and can handle the Dolts. Atlanta is much better than the 4 division opponents Pitts has revitalized themselves with wins against.

Pittsburgh has a friggin joke of a schedule!

this is how I see us agianst the Jets...

I look at it this way....

Ray and 2 backup WRs against the Bills 23-10

Ray and 1 Starting WR and a brand new starting WR against the Pack 24-10

the diffrence bettween the Pack and the Bills is 2 wins, 3 losses and first place in the NFL......

now we play the 3-5 JETS with

Ray a starting WR and a one week experianced starting WR...

the outcome should be a win...at least IMO.

WCoastfin,

Guess you didn't check out how the Jets discharged San Diego last week.

I feel bad about Carter, so I don't want to talk a lot of smack, but Lucas and Ward are not going to carry you very far. Better get Fiedler back ASAP without rust, depth at the qb position, and some receivers that can pick up where RW leaves off or the only thing to ask Santa for at XMas will be a good draft pick.

JetLaginCa- The Chargers would have kicked your asses if they didn't have those powder blue uniforms on. And asides, EVER team was bad games (Chargers) and ever game has good games (Jets). Also, who the hell cares if the Jets beat the Charges? Oh, yea Jets fans... Yea you guys beat the Chargers nad you are in the drivers seat, 2-5, waita-go!

actually we are 3-5 and when we win tomorrow the afc east becomes one big crapshoot -- whoever is healthy and plays best down the stretch will take the east..the phins are going to start this stretch with a backup qb and a starting wideout that was invisible last week.
jets win easily

Jets fans just amaze me with their inane comments.

Before the Chargers games they were crying about the coaching, the offensive play calling and talking about the draft. After one game they think they are in the Superbowl.

I think it will be a good game Sunday, and I also think that the Jets are a better team than showed up last time. Should be a good matchup, but only because of our injuries. Even then, I still think the Dolphins match up fine with the Jets.

It's a very compelling arguement to say a team won a game because their opposition wore the wrong uniforms. The only case I think there is any chance of this happening is the fins if Ricky Williams wore a bra that kept poking him in the nipple.

The best scenario for you guys this week is if Lucas, win or lose, doesn't turn the ball over. He can play but if he turns the ball over he will have to be benched and that will be three weeks QB development in a critical situation lost. If Lucas doesn't get his act together right now 5-9 here you come.

The BEST scenario this week? Fiedler comes out and announces that he's healthy and ready to play and they were just hiding the fact to give the Jets a false sence of security...

oh well, a guy can dream can't he?

Back
Top Bottom