Best Seats in the Stadium? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Seats in the Stadium?

Pericles349

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just trying to get some feedback on your opinion of the best place to sit in the stadium. I know everyone will say 50 yard line, so lets exclude that one... Thanks!

Having sat in almost every area of the stadium, including being on the field, by far, my favorite place is the endzone. I like upper level in either endzone...preferably the west side because of the sun...down low. I had season tix for years in section 452 row 3 seats 1 and 2. Personally, I like to be able to see the plays develop in front of me.

miamirick said:
Having sat in almost every area of the stadium, including being on the field, by far, my favorite place is the endzone. I like upper level in either endzone...preferably the west side because of the sun...down low. I had season tix for years in section 452 row 3 seats 1 and 2. Personally, I like to be able to see the plays develop in front of me.

:yeahthat:

even though being in the stadium is really exciting i like it better to be at home and watching it on the tv right in front of me....

Back
Top Bottom