Best Site for Rumors? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Site for Rumors?

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
What is the best site for NFL rumors?

I go to the sporting news site, but they are not really rumors...

And please... Don't reply to my post and say that FINHEAVEN is the best site..just so you can get THANKS ( whatever THANKS are)

Mods... you can move this thread....

Honestly, as soon as Dolphin-related news/rumors/stories come about they are posted here pretty quickly. So yes, I would say Finheaven is the best.

And please... Don't reply to my post and say that FINHEAVEN is the best site..just so you can get THANKS ( whatever THANKS are)

Geez. I WAS going to say FinHeaven...but I guess I am biased. In all acutallity the best site for rumors is Profootballtalk.com. I have to qualify this with the fact that about 30-50% of it is flat our BS and wrong, but they scour the internet and boards and get all the rumors flying around. So if all you are interested in is rumors that may be fact or may be nothing, then they are the best.

Honestly, as soon as Dolphin-related news/rumors/stories come about they are posted here pretty quickly. So yes, I would say Finheaven is the best.
I gave you thanks...not for mentioning the site but for your signature.:jcane:

I gave you thanks...not for mentioning the site but for your signature.:jcane:
:hi5:

I get a lot of PMs asking for her name so I figure I'll put Miranda Kerr in there for anyone that doesn't know of her lol.

i usually go top kffl.com/hotw/nfl. they collect everything and regurgitate it, regardless of quality.

Finheaven.....please don't forget to thank me

i would second Profootballtalk.com. Then if you want Team related articles daily go to Theredzone.org

for Dolphins related rumors, yes finheaven, because there are 400 other people who check 1000 other sites and as soon as something Dolphins related is mentioned, someone will post it here...

i used to try to go to those other sites, but by the time they mention something it would have already been revealed on Finheaven....

as for all of the NFL, kffl is the most thorough with news, but you gotta filter through a lot of crap, next for pure rumors PFT definitely...

Back
Top Bottom