Best team and Stadium in California | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best team and Stadium in California

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Reaction score
Im going to Australia in September or October and we can stop in at California somewhere so i want to go to a game.
Where do i go, whch will be the best experience????

If you like history, go to San Fran, if you want to see a nice more modern stadium go to San Diego, and if you want entertainment got to oaktown.

Anahiem,CA............ Home of the Los Angeles Angels(for Baseball) is a really nice stadium. They have a good baseball team and is also only minutes away from Disneyland.If you want Football then San Deigo is the place to go, they also have Seaworld(great for kids) and Tijuana,Mex. just over the border is great for shopping.

PHINATIC13 said:
Anahiem,CA............ Home of the Los Angeles Angels(for Baseball) is a really nice stadium. They have a good baseball team and is also only minutes away from Disneyland.If you want Football then San Deigo is the place to go, they also have Seaworld(great for kids) and Tijuana,Mex. just over the border is great for shopping.

Id agree with this.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
USC and the Rose Bowl!

The Rose Bowl is nice, SC plays at the colisseurm though which is in a horrible part of town and is kind of a dump. Plus I hate USC, so unless you are going to watch them lose I wouldnt advise going.

Back
Top Bottom