Best team in nfl is.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best team in nfl is..........

serrat

NFL Superstar
Reaction score
The indianapolis colts they are 4-0 they have the best offense a better defense then last year.
they will win the superbowl this year they broke every single record this team is huge.

serrat said:
The indianapolis colts they are 4-0 they have the best offense a better defense then last year.
they will win the superbowl this year they broke every single record this team is huge.

They should be 4-0 they havent played anybody and really dont play anybody all year long.

They will make playoffs really easy, but I dont know about superbowl. All you have to do is get manning to move out of the pocket and he makes mistakes. But getting out of the pocket isnt an easy task.

serrat: The Miami Dolphins forum is for Miami team discussion only. This kind of thread belongs in General NFL.

Please post in the apprpriate forum in the future.

They havent played any real good teams yet.And i dont know who they play this year but lets not name them the best just yet.and besides the fins are the best team in the nfl this year and every other year forever and ever.:D

ok sorry about that but wat does it have to do with appropriate forum , i din't say anythin bad.

I think Cincy or Atlanta could beat em. The Colts don't have the best offense in the NFL, there is something wrong there. It may be the lack of a good TE (or 2) going up the middle making the tough catches.

I think Indy is a phenomenal team but there offense needs to get consistant and there Defense needs a real challenge before I crown them the best!

unifiedtheory said:
Have you seen their schedule?

Take a look at it and tell me that it is not a total joke...
aside from 2 games, the colts schedule this year was determined years ago

kastofsna120 said:
aside from 2 games, the colts schedule this year was determined years ago

Until there is some sort of realignment or a new team or a new way they decide to construct the schedule, everyone's opponents have been determined until the end of time, save for two opponents. The only thing that needs to be worked out is when & where.

Their schedule is a joke. That doesn't mean that it is a conspiracy by the NFL. But it is a joke. They aren't going to face that many teams that pound them and injure them. They will be pretty well rested and fresh come playoff time.

I just hope they don't win the Superbowl. I really dislike the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom