• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST VIP POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven VIP, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on March 7th at the time listed on the poll.

Good luck. And thanks to all 3 for making great contributions to the VIP. :brewskis:

What I hope to see is three new names on this list next year! You know why, that means we are growing a great section of the site.

FFIC, Silver...great posting this past year. There were times you guys kept the threads flowing and that's what it's all about, great content.

What I hope to see is three new names on this list next year! You know why, that means we are growing a great section of the site.

FFIC, Silver...great posting this past year. There were times you guys kept the threads flowing and that's what it's all about, great content.

I agree bro.

For the true football guys silver is the best choice. NY will tell you to F off but at the same time always seems to bop in at the right time with excellent contributions. Always liked him but he seems to have stepped it up lately and would be a great choice as well.
That said i had to vote for brother John. He is the heart and sole of not only VIP but the whole site. When there is nothing going on John's always throwing up great music in the thumping thread. When someone has a problem John gets involved showing love to his brothers. He's the one that has made a strong effort to get others to join VIP and if I lived out in California we would probably be real life buddies and hang out. At least i'd hope so. Even if someone else wins here John is top's in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since I didn't get shutout and my odds to pull a come from behind are 123,034,092:1 my vote goes to.................nope I'm more complicated than that lol. I won't vote until 3/7 at 10:28.

This was the hardest one to vote for..

The Welsh or the Cali dude...

Silver lives in the VIP...not sure even if he is allowed on other parts of the site....

Congrats brother Silver! I see my vote was right.:hi5: Thanks for all that voted for me. I greatly appreciate it.:brewskis:

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol since the vote won't decide the race and I couldn't decide which of you to vote for, I cast a "no Ballot" for myself.

Back
Top Bottom